Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a working 10.9.4 install going so far as of today. I never had internal audio, so can't comment on that. The new Nvidia web drivers enable OpenCL OTB. I did have issues reconnecting my thunderbolt aja t-tap. I had to boot into windows to remove the device. I rebooted back into windows and reauthorized the device and it works normal again. I also used trim enabler as suggested in a previous post. I'll report back if I run into issues.

Article: OS X 10.9.4 Update

Allright here, installed 10.9.4 combo update and since I had no sound out of my ALC892, I just used the first version od Multibeast for Mavericks to fix it. Patched trim and now works like a charm.

I update to 10.9.4 without any issues, the problem it there is no sound. I downloaded the newest multibeast and loaded my setting from the older one, installed it, rebooted it. Still no audio. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

I installed 10.9.4 mistakenly. But I don't see anything wrong with it, I reinstalled all kexts with Mutltibeast 6.4 and everything works fine...

One change I did saw is, sleep takes longer to fall asleep or wake up... BUT! Now the keyboard works after waking up from sleep! :)
So it's great update for me.

10.9.4. - installed and working fine. But I've hit some strange issues. After upgrade I've got several kernel panics during boot. I've found out, that using "-v" as boot option cures them. As I'm not using internal audio (I've got logitech USB speakers, nice solution), I'm not able to comment on the audio issues.

Other issues (persisting since 10.9.3 upgrade) are related to bluetooth.

But over all, the upgrade was a success.

I was on 10.9.2 before and i performed a clean 10.9.4 installation. I had some kernel panics and issuses with the bootloader after the post installation (multibeast). At last i lost my bluetooth, if someone manages to find a fix for bluetooth please reply!!
Thanks in advance!

Article: OS X 10.9.4 Update

Dunno if this will help but my sound worked after using MB 6.2 sound drivers (ALC898) instead of the 6.4.

Having issues with sound. Updated MB and the rest as usual and realized I had no sound still. So I updated Chimera and reinstalled audio drivers. Sound worked briefly after restart but no longer work after sleep/wake. Much like TreeMan I don't have a .mb file because I never thought to save anything of the sort since the only update needed usually is sound drivers.

Worked great, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back