Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

Did a combo update of 10.9.3 from 10.9. Everything seems to be working just great, knock on wood. It even correctly identifies my graphics card as a Radeo 5750 instead of generic Radeon 5000.

What method did you use to get your 5750 to work? Mine was working under 10.9.2 but I can't get it to work in 10.9.3. Any help or link to working kexts or anything else really would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

z77n 3770k gtx670 - direct update - trim and audio - works perfect!

Okay for the guys having the black screen after boot/no login screen should go in their bios and disable the integrated graphics!

I'm at an impass.

Updated and fresh installed 10.9.3. Regardless of either, I can not get iMessage or FaceTime working. No issues with the App Store. Able to download and install old paid apps without issue.

Things I have done.

installed Multibeast 6.2.2
Installed Chimera Update 3.1
Updated SMBIOS to 14,2 and randomized Serial No.
Installed FileNVRAM 1.12 and then tried FileNVRAM 1.13

Still nothing.

Hoping someone can help!

Thanks so.

Grymmie

Also for me the upgrades were done with not issues. Asus did not need to reinstall the audio and for the Giga I reinstalled the audio. For the details of my systems see my profile.
However, I have a question many says that they now have in the system preference/ monitor the retina option for resolution is up, I don't see any difference from 10.9.2. Anyway is not important because everything works fine

I'm at an impass.

Updated and fresh installed 10.9.3. Regardless of either, I can not get iMessage or FaceTime working. No issues with the App Store. Able to download and install old paid apps without issue.

Things I have done.

installed Multibeast 6.2.2
Installed Chimera Update 3.1
Updated SMBIOS to 14,2 and randomized Serial No.
Installed FileNVRAM 1.12 and then tried FileNVRAM 1.13

Still nothing...
Install Chimera 3.01 which is not yet part of MultiBeast - download and install Chimera separately. iMessage works for me with Chimera v3.01 and FileNVRAM 1.1.3.

Install Chimera 3.01 which is not yet part of MultiBeast - download and install Chimera separately. iMessage works for me with Chimera v3.01 and FileNVRAM 1.1.3.

Thanks for the insight. Turned out that I had to reset my iTunes password to fix the issue!

Regards,

Grymmie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back