Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

For the Nvidia crowd, I can confirm issues.

I run a dual monitor setup, one monitor on the HD 4600 and one on a GTX 760. The 760 turns off on boot and the HDMI, display port, nor either DVI ports function. Running latest Chimera and MultiBeast after installing 10.9.3, no issues whatsoever on 10.9.2.

Install went without a hitch on a
GA-Z87MX-D3H with an Intel Core i7-4770K

This update has removed the grey pixelated screen on boot up before the login screen! (with perfect sleep)
I'm a happy hackintosh'er now!! :)

No issues updating to 10.9.3, Radeon 5870 eyefinity6, GA X58. I had issues with 10.9.2, and had to use graphics enabler, which caused my GPU to run 20 degrees hotter, and the fans were loud and annoying. I'm pleased to report 10.9.3 works with the mini-display ports connected and without graphics enabler, Hooray!

Update went smooth but I've lost audio. I tried reinstalling my drivers and fixing permissions but nothing. Any suggestions?

Installed on GA-Z77x-UP5-TH, GTX 660, LED Cinema Display with no problems. Followed Stork's instructions. All works.

I'm just about to build a new machine.
Should I install 9.3 from the start, install 9.2 and upgrade, or install 9.2 and wait?

Specs:
i7-4770k
R9 280x
GA-H87N-WIFI
Samsung EVO 250

I have the ds3h also. My audio works from EyeTV in direct HDMI passthrough (5.1 surround sound) but if I switch to basic system stereo I get nothing. That also means that anything like Youtube gives me nothing also.

Older GA-EP35C-DS3R (rev. 2.1)/q6600 if you have kerel panic,delete "AppleTyMCEDriver.kext". works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back