Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

Any one know if there is still an issue with loss of audio after wake from sleep?
Or should we still be rolling back to earlier multibeast audio drivers?

(issue appears to only be affecting people with certain gigabyte motherboards, including me)

I used MultiBeast 6.0.1 just in case (had problems with losing audio after sleep on 10.9.2 with later versions of MultiBeast).

AICPUPM and IO80211Family were both updated. AICPUPM needs to be patched again to prevent kernel panic and Anyone who patched one of the IO80211Family plugin kexts (like BCM4352 users) will need to patch it again

After updating I got KP of AppleTyMCEDriver.kext, after replacing this kext with an older one from 10.9.1 KP gone, but I dont know what is this kext for.
Also, now after updating to 10.9.3 I can;t view Extensions loaded from the system information app.

No need for this. AppleTyMCEDriver.kext is no use on a hackintosh at all unless you have a seriously sophisticated setup.

Just delete it.

Just update, all work "out of the box" , now i'm waiting for nvidia driver update ;) .
Dell Optiplex 990 MT very strong Hackintosh machine.

No problems after installing directly from Appstore with my Asus P7P55.

Woo-hoo! OS X 10.9.3 has turned my Samsung U28D590 into a retina display!

On the down side, I'm getting some occasional flickering at that res, but I can live with that.

I'm using the app store "Display Menu", which I recommend to anyone wanting to experiment with different resolutions.

The screen looks fantastic at 2560x1440 (pixel doubled mode).

Woo-hoo! OS X 10.9.3 has turned my Samsung U28D590 into a retina display!

On the down side, I'm getting some occasional flickering at that res, but I can live with that.

I'm using the app store "Display Menu", which I recommend to anyone wanting to experiment with different resolutions.

The screen looks fantastic at 2560x1440 (pixel doubled mode).

Any photos?
Would love to see!

Any issues with GA-Z77X-UD5H? Thanks ahead for input.

stay away for now if you have nvidia cards, hdmi ports are not working

My GTX 650 ti work fine in HDMI...I have Gainward GTX 650 TI Boost GS

Please can somebody give me a hand?, i have installed 10.9.3 and rebooted and everything seems to be fine, the issue that i am having is that my second monitor does not work.My primary HDMI works fine but the DVI secondary that i have is not working, i have GTX 660 SC, thanks in advance, it would be great if someone knew how i can re-gain use of my second display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back