Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

i've installed combo update ,i've installed audio kext as usual but i have no sound.what's wrong? i have a z77-d3sh

(I use the old "line out" off of my Gigabyte MBO and found that I needed to select "internal speakers" now instead of "line out," since updating and applying the kexts with Multibeast. Now I have audio again)

Apply update, but it's not working 100%. After update, I keep getting kernel panics. I tried reinstalling MultiBeast, change different options in MultiBeast, tried the Chimera 3.0.1, (which by the way, after update, the moment I select the OS to boot from boot loader menu, it says "This boot loader is not supported) tried the Nvidia web drivers, re-make the EFI boot partition. type every boot flag, but failed. the only thing that appears to work is booting from UniBeast USB and boot using UseKernelCache=No.

So far I have follow all instructions and I had my hackintosh fully functional before update. I'm no expert, and my knowledge is average, but i tried everything and nothing worked except the bootflag from unibeast. I'm reinstalling 10.9.2 and restore from time machine. I'll stick with 10.9.2 for now until next update.

First start after installation succeed but sound driver removed. after reinstall the sound driver, graphics failed to start. Logo can be showed in starting but goes black after started. It can be felled that system is successfully launched.

Problem:

After sleep audio is gone.

After restart audio comes again.

Audio in question: Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec

Installed update.

Twice installed the audio per Multibeast.

The secondd time after Stork.

No luck. ..

Ohh and it is the "wrong output" that works ...namely "internal speakers" ...which is not true.

I am connected to Line Out.

Same problem I got.

What if you did not have the web drivers installed in 10.9.2? I've always just used default osx drivers.
760 first time got succeed but after reinstalling sound drive graphics goes bad

intel i7-4770k
gigabyte z87 hd3
Evga gtx770 4gb ram

installed 10.9.3
disabled intel graphics in bios .
installed 334.01.01f01 nvidia drivers and latest chimera .

from time to time boots with panic so i restart and it boots fine again ? ...

- - - Updated - - -

intel i7-4770k
gigabyte z87 hd3
Evga gtx770 4gb ram

installed 10.9.3
disabled intel graphics in bios .
installed 334.01.01f01 nvidia drivers and latest chimera .

from time to time boots with panic so i restart and it boots fine again ? ...

After updating I got KP of AppleTyMCEDriver.kext, after replacing this kext with an older one from 10.9.1 KP gone, but I dont know what is this kext for.
Also, now after updating to 10.9.3 I can;t view Extensions loaded from the system information app.

I always trash that ktext. Causes a KP every time. Haven't used it since 10.9. no issues

Works like a charm on my HP HDX 18 1180ES except for WIFI(no kext available). In fact faster than windows. Great!!!

stay away for now if you have nvidia cards, hdmi ports are not working

HDMI port on my nvidia card is working after update. Model is EVGA GeForce GTX 660.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back