Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about iMessage fix?

Any one know if there is still an issue with loss of audio after wake from sleep?
Or should we still be rolling back to earlier multibeast audio drivers?

(issue appears to only be affecting people with certain gigabyte motherboards, including me)

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

If you're running a GTX 780ti.

Stay away for now.

Web Drivers from Nvidia are *still* required for 10.9.3

Just tested on my cloned OS install and you won't get any graphics using the 780ti until the new NVIDIA web drivers come out so stay away for now.

GTX 660 + Dell UP2414Q 4K monitor=> Still no luck for me. The monitor is not recognized in MST (DP1.2) mode, so no 60Hz in 1920x1080 HiDPI, alas.

Try forcing HiDPI mode via terminal:

Code:
sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.windowserver DisplayResolutionEnabled -bool YES

Then log in and out.

Thanks for the quick tip! Unfortunately it still doesn't work. What happens is that if the monitor is in MST mode, it doesn't even show up in OS X, in the "About this Mac" window under the Displays tab "No displays detected" is written. (I check it out through VNC.)

If I boot up with the monitor in SST mode, it does show up and works, however, in that mode no 60Hz is available in 1080p HiDPI.

Any ideas about what's going on here? Thanks!

Added later:
- Under Windows 7 on the same machine the monitor works in 3840x2160@60Hz.
- I use MacPro6,1 SMBios.

Smooth update to 10.9.3 through the app store with the CustoMac Mini H87N + i3, MacBeast + Chimera 3.0.1

I needed to apply the TRIM patch and install the ALC892 driver. As I am using the HDAEnabler with Chimera the kext was deleted from S/L/E before reboot.

Display has improved with HDMI + TV, no under scan needed anymore. Server is running with out any issues found so far.

IO80211Family.kext has also been updated in this update. So anyone who modified any of the plugin kexts in it will need to repatch them (like BCM4352 users)

For some really strange reason, after updating, Mavericks switched the default display and disabled the selecting option. Or at least it did in my case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back