Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to downgrade since NVAUDIO is not working with this update as of 2/28/2014. If anyone knows of any other software besides NVAUDIO for audio thru hdmi please let me know.

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

I updated through the Mac App Store using Stork's instructions, and everything works perfectly. I just turned on trim enabler again and re-installed audio like always.
By the way, is the Xeon E5-2697 v2 supported for hackintoshing yet? I see it appears we've gotten partial support but not full.

No Luck with H87N-WIFI, HD4600, i5 4570

Screen goes black after boot, i try everything, back to 10.9.1...

Any ideas?????

Same situation here with H87N-WIFI, HD 4600, I3 4340, HDMI audio/video

Screen goes blank after boot with "No Signal"

Rollback to 10.9.1

Wonderful!
so now we have Full IvyBridge E Support?

Applied the update from the combo five minutes ago. Everything seems to works fine except iMessage.

GA-Z77-DS3H
I5 3570K
RADEON 5770

Hi, nearly the same system, except mine being an i3.

I updated as per normal, then loaded just the audio non dst alc892 and reapplied the trim, that was it, machine booted no problems!
You need to boot via the unibeast usb me thinks!!

Guys, I already posted this, but...
Connect the Hackintosh via DVI/VGA to the monitor, instead of HDMI. It worked for me (if anyone has a better idea feel free to help here :rolleyes:)

Success on PovoMac. After first restart, the background flickered. Second restart was possible only with boot flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1, npci=0x2000. Reapplied sound and network kexts through Multibeast. If after repairing permissions you cannot boot, apply again the listed boot flags and edit your plist accordingly.

I am using a Sapphire HD7970 with no problems. I have the bios setup to initialize the onboard graphics first so both GPUs will be available in OSX. I have GraphicsEnabler=Yes with no other ati configurations. The Displayport output from the HD7970 is connected to the Displayport input on my motherboard and out to my Thunderbolt display from the #1 Thunderbolt output on the board.

If I connect the monitor to the Thunderbolt port associated with my HD7970, the screen stays blank until the login screen. The computer boots with the HD7970 as primary. I get the same results in Windows.
I wonder if my screen would stay blank until the login screen if my card had a UEFI compatible bios.

If I connect the monitor to the second Thunderbolt port. I get the full bios display and boot screens. The computer then boots into both OSX or windows with the onboard graphics as primary. I had to use Intel FB Azul 10 to get the onboard 4600 graphics to work properly.

The following is my Org.Chameleon.Boot.Plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>2560x1440x32</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>HDAEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IntelAzulFB</key>
<string>10</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>SystemType</key>
<string>1</string>
<key>Theme</key>
<string>Mavs</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>1</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Asrock Z87 Extreme9/ac
i7 4770K
Sapphire HD7970
Apple Thunderbolt Display

Got my ring working again with you conf, but to work with dual monitor (2x u2711 @ 2560x1440) i have to use my secondary monitor @ Intel VGA in onboard displayport connector.

First monitor @ Asus 7970 DirectCU II in DVI-D, framebuffer Vervet, port 1. For now, can't use none of 4 displayport available.
Second monitor @ Intel.

For now everything is fine.

CPU Intel 3770k
MB P8Z77-V
Primary display on-boot @ Intel.

10.9.2 didn't go smooth...

i'm getting kernel panics one after the other with no successful boot despite running the latest probook installer and following all other rules.
the machine is a hp 8770w laptop.

what am i doing wrong?
see screenshot for more info.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back