Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated following instructions with update through app store. All went smoothly with minor worry... after rebooting right after Multibeast there was no sound effect when pushing volume buttons. Went into Sound in System Preferences, clicked on Internal Speakers and adjusted volume using slider and suddenly sound effects! Sound effects from volume buttons suddenly started working too. All is good. Thanks everyone for posting your results.

Mobo: GA-Z68XP-UD3
Processor: i7-2600k Sandy Bridge 3.4 GHz
Graphics Card: GV-R-6850C-1GD (two of them)

Webcam Problems

I have two Hackintosh update was no problem (Audio / Trim)

C610 and C270 have Sound but no video
B525 (UVC) is working without any Problem

Seems that the UVC Models will work without Problems

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

Unfortunately my system won't boot anymore. Did the combo update and now it hangs with kernel panic. Seems to be something with apple acpi. Tried every boot command, but no luck either.
I did a backup using the carbon copy cloner, but it's pretty useless.

So, unless it boots with the unibeast pendrive, I can install fresh from scratch...

Time to think about buying a real apple mac machine....

Did it modify your EFI partition? How come you're unable to restore your Carbon Copy Cloner backup? I have several machines and while I used to always perform a CCC I installed 10.9.2 thinking "hey it's only a security patch". I work in info sec. Wasted 3hrs of my time last night and still not happy with the result. I also said "time to think about buying a real apple". Hell, I've owned enough real macs since 2008 that it makes me sick to think about it. Truth is, if you don't want to be a guinea pig then don't install updates on a hackintosh the day they're released. There's a lot of good people in this community. I'm sure they'll figure things out as they always seem to do. ;-)

Anyone having mouse lag issues? I have Radeon 5870 and am fairly vanilla. Nothing obvious in Console as to the cause.

Does 10.9.2 support GTX 750?

Gahh tried installing 10.9.2 with Z87N-WIFI motherboard but the monitor shuts off after attempting to boot…. ANY IDEAS??

Same Here, hd4600 with H87N-WIFI, i tried everything, Just one time i was able to boot in safe mode, do the multibeast all over again and no luck rebooting, just black. i have to restore a superduper copy to go back at 10.9.1, Please advice!!!

It unfortunately doesn't work so I'm gonna stay with 10.9.1. Could the problem be the GTX 770 graphics card? Or my internal Card Reader? Or my TP-Link Wifi Card?

Works like a charm
Asus Sabertooth X79
Intel i7 4930k

0WpI2ld.png

hi,
did something change for you since 10.9.2 with your build? how did u install with your system. i want to also build a hack with a i7 4930k. till now there are no good guides for this. do you have any tips?

best ben

H87N-Wifi/i5-4570/HD7870

Repaired permissions
Updated from combo
Black screen after boot (on either GPU)
tried all combinations of -x -v graphicsenabler and igpenabler

10.9.2 Unibeast stick kernelpanics upon booting the installer.

Any ideas?

SAME HERE, same configuration only i just have the hd4600, i did the same, have to rollback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back