Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

Hello, i'm new in mackintosh. I have a big problem, I update via the apple store because i don't read these instructions before and now everything works just the sound doesn't work. It is a big problem for me because i make a lot of music. Somebody can help me please?
Here a screenshot
Screenshot at févr. 26 10-49-48.png
Please help
Benjamin

Perfect! Just had to reinstall Audio & Trim. All working fine.

Thanks Guys!

everything went ok... let's see if it continues to work.

I have a ATI 5770.

In 10.9.1 I used three monitors active, but now if active GraphicsEnabler=Yes and only view two monitors.

How to install the prev 10.9.1 ati drivers?

I have the same graphic card (Gigabyte ATI 5770) and the same problem. So far I did not use GraphicsEnabler and the card was detected as 5700 but all 3 monitors worked with QECI. With 10.9.2 I must enable GraphicsEnabler and now "only" 2 Monitors work. The HDMI port and QE/CI are not working any more.
Please keep me updated, if you make progress on this topic.

I lost audio too , i'm new in hackintosh...what can i change in multi beast to have sound?

Updated to 10.9.2 (Mac-store)
I had to switch the cabel from my Mini-Displayport on XFX Radeon HD 5770 (ATI Radeon HD 5000) to build in Displayport via adapter.
(Changed onboard to be primary display adapter).
ALC892 had to be reinstalled from MultiBeast
Who knows how to make PCIe to be primary display adapter, as it was before update, and as the settings in Bios?
Please help!

I lost audio too , i'm new in hackintosh...what can i change in multi beast to have sound?

Just install audio from MultiBeast again

Asus Maximus VI Gene
GTX 770

10.9.2 worked until restart. Seems like it changed the EFI partition, which made it so I couldn't boot into OSX once I shutdown. This is caveat of the VI Gene as it can't good from GUID partitions.

Resolved this by booting into my Mavericks USB, and then selecting the harddrive I have OSX installed on. The 10.9.2 update finished successfully and I was able to boot into OSX.

I had to reinstall the Audio and TRIM drivers with Multibeast:

Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Without DSDT > ALC1150
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Without DSDT > HDAEnabler
Drivers > Disk > TRIM Enabler > 10.9.0 TRIM Patch

I also had to redo the Bootloader to EFI fix again to make the drive bootable. Here is the guide I followed:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back