Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASUS P8Z77 update work!

Updated......no porblem at all.

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

Ok I have the Nvidia web drivers that came out recently with support for GK110b (780 Ti) and just updated to 10.9.2 and rebooted.. immediately upon rebooting the nvidia driver manager popped up and said that I'm now using the default OS X graphics driver and that the web driver is not compatible with 10.9.2, however my resolution can only go as high as 1280 x 1024. My monitor is 1920 x 1080 native. So I don't really know what improvements or support 10.9.2 actually did for OpenCL support for GK110b nvidia cards, however it is actually able to get to the desktop without using nv_disable=1 so that's good..

Edit: In Settings > Displays it says unknown display, and in About This Mac it says I'm using Intel HD Graphics 4600, but I'm connected from my monitor to the 780 Ti.. No idea what's going on.

I have the same problem with gtx 760 And i7 4770

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

that's a definition issue , you can overcome it with simply changing you system definition
Boot using -x flag and then launch multibeast and install another system definition

i tried booting with -x flag with the same results. Any other suggestions?

edit: I didn't update the OS, just iTunes

Worked perfectly for me! I modified the order of the last 2 steps Stork posted - repaired permissions first after Multibeast, then rebooted. I have the Customac mini build with a Asus HD 7770 graphics card.

On 10.9.1, sleep did not seem to work once I installed my graphics card. The computer would go to sleep, but the system would freeze upon wake up. However, with 10.9.2, I can happily say that sleep works perfectly! This sleep issue might apply to all HD 7xxx graphics cards.

Can i switch to a different system definition using z77-ud5h + 3770k + 2 GTX 680s, to MacPro 6,1?

My update was a success! Same audio issues (solved by Multibeast) that everyone else has, but other then that... no issues at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back