Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
my build: asus p9x79 deluxe
i7-3930k
asus gtx-660ti dc-ii 2gb
corsair dominator gt-2133 16gb

everything running fine.the only think is not working until now is speedstep.
sleep working fine
all app's fine

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

All went fine, but Logitech camera. Sound working but no image. :(

EDIT: Speedstep isn't working neither.

Update: Speedstep is working fine after reboot. At this point, if I try to open any app that uses the camera (Facetime or others), then some process takes my cpu to full speed all the time, until I reboot again.

Update worked fine for me on my NUC DC3217BY :)

If I tried to boot with the DP cable connected to the GFX, I would be able to get up to the login screen; once I pushed return, the screen would hang. Anyone else facing such issues? At the moment, all is working; minus the DP cable.

Same problem here with Asus 7970, can't connect a screen with DP. It reboots before opening the Workspace.

Here's the step by step way to update:
Followed exactly. Got this:

1092 Update said date 1 Jan 1984?
When copied to iMac time was wrong. (Build said cannot mount iMac, error-code=0 then did??) Time also wrong for update on build.
Repaired permissions.
Update had to restart to install.
Did this while booted to backup. First cloned good SSD to backup then installed.
On reboot selected backup, Apple id requested? No audio. No o/p devices found. Multibeast install audio stuff. Reboot. (Bit confused with Multibeast?)

mb.jpg

Now got headphone sound. Insert DWA-131 AND WIFI OK.
Frozen?? Probably because pulled-out DWA-131 dongle? Reboot, all ok, Little Snitch now wants rego, in demo mode.
MG5300 WiFi printer buggered as it always is with Apple updates Canon repaired permissions and it works.
Cloned working SSD to Barra and will update SSD accordingly.
Seems ok, so far??

Anyone having camera issues? I have the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, and video doesn't work but microphone does.
Yap! Same here.
Update was clean, hat to reinstall HDA and re-enable TRIM. But Logitec C270 and C310 are not recognized, just the Mic. BUT! works perfectly with my MBP running 10.9.2.
And it seems that speed stepping ist working properly. Intel Power Gadget shows the full cpu speed (i5 2500k, not overclocked).
Any suggestions anyone?

Update OK. Asus P8H61-MX R. 2.0, GeForce GT-640, Intel Pentium G2020. Only reapplied TRIM Enabler.
sorry for doubles ;(

I did an update through the os and it went fine, I lost my sound drivers when I rebooted and had to run Multibeast again as with the last update.
So my hackintosh system is based on GA-Z87-HD3 with i5.
I will post more detail about my setup at some later point as my graphics card (Saphire ATI 7770) produces a strange boot problem which is bypassed by booting with a usb stick but boots normal if only the internal graphics card is present and enabled on the system.
So good news from me, it works.

I have the same graphic card (Gigabyte ATI 5770) and the same problem. So far I did not use GraphicsEnabler and the card was detected as 5700 but all 3 monitors worked with QECI. With 10.9.2 I must enable GraphicsEnabler and now "only" 2 Monitors work. The HDMI port and QE/CI are not working any more.
Please keep me updated, if you make progress on this topic.

I solved this issue with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and AtiConfig=Vervet.

Try this and tell me if you got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back