- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast and type UseKernelCache=No.
- OS X Build 13C64
- 13.1.0 Darwin kernel
- Security and stability patches, including fix for "gotofail" SSL exploit - screenshot
- Mac Pro 6,1 system definition and support files
- Initial Ivy Bridge E/EP CPU support
- Initial, but incomplete X79/C606 Chipset support
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- If you use patched or modified drivers, you will need to re-apply changes to the updated drivers.
- This update will replace your audio drivers.
- You will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot
- If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications
- Storage drivers updated - TRIM patch will need to be reapplied before or after reboot.
OS X 10.9.1 Update
OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free
OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update
OS X 10.8.5 Update
OS X 10.8.4 Update
OS X 10.8.3 Update
OS X 10.8.2 Update
OS X 10.8.1 Update
Last edited by a moderator: