Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed 10.9.1 via the normal software updates and reapplied the Voodoo kext and everything seemed fine for a long time. However, now after a few days.....my trackpad has lost all mult-gestures. I'm assuming this is associated with 10.9.1 update because nothing else has changed....no reconfiguration of any type, no software installation etc. Its like it took a few days for the issue to occur.

I did a search and it sounds like there is a known issue with "trackpads" though I'm not completely sure if this is only for MBPs or also with the magic trackpad for desktops as I'm using. If anyone knows of a solution to return multi-gestures to the trackpad then I'd be forever grateful......going without them once you've adapted to them is like losing your thumbs.

This update got me by surprise and got updated via software update. All my system needed after that was the proper sound kext for DSDT install.

Took the risk and updated directly from Appstore. No problems with my P7P55/GTX650 combination.

Article: OS X 10.9.1 Update

Took the risk and updated directly from Appstore. No problems with my P7P55/GTX650 combination.

No way I can update..

After finding some AppleHDA.kext that works on 10.9 with my Asus P6T Deluxe V2 (also have to modify my DSDT) when I updated to 10.9.1 lost sound..

Even when I change AppleHDA.Kext again for the old one.. No way to make it work.. any solution ?

Hold

Ooops ... found OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Update for Mac Pro (Late 2013) !!!

Ok, so I updated via the App Store and now my login screen is in Russian? Weird, all of my language settings are set to English.

*EDIT*

Fixed it, by using the terminal and running the command "sudo languagesetup" and selecting English.

Mmmm... I tried Mavericks but seems there are too many little bugs... waiting for 10.9.2

I'm on a 3570k / UD3H, the VIA USB ports aren't working anymore. Goddamn it I should've bought a UD5H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back