Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.1 Update

Hey Guys,

Update went smoothly as expected, reinstalled Audio Kext and I am good to go.. except..

I repaired permissions before installing and everything was fine. After installation

Warning: SUID file “System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/ARDAgent” has been modified and will not be repaired.

Is this expected, or are other people experiencing this? Not sure what the deal is but everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks,

Dave

Had to reinstall audio drivers as noted, otherwise no issues with the update.

Magic Track Pad will not auto connect after I shut down then restart my rig/PC I must shut off Track Pad then manually reconnect track pad. Can anybody help me?

ghope5- 12-17-2013,03:55 PM

I followed the instructions from stork everything worked perfect

GA-Z77X-UD5H, GTX 650

any one try this update?

Hi, updated from app store and re-run multibeast with the audio alc898 and everything is working fine!

Everything ok here : Asus P8Z77-V - HIS radeon hd 7750 silence 5 - I5 3570k ..no onboard audio as this is a DAW ;-)

Hi, i installed os x 10.9 and everything worked great. My sound card is Realtek ALC1200. When i was in 10.9 sound worked fine. Now that i updated to 10.9.1 i reinstalled the necessary kexts again, but i still have no sound. Why it doesn't work?

Read the posts...people already explained the exact reason and how to re-enable it.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Installed from the stand-alone and as expected all went fine and just needed the audio kext re-installing.

I was also hoping that annoying 20-30 second delay in showing the hard-drive folder would be gone but no, it's still there. I thought I had read somewhere that this wasn't Hackintosh-specific so thought Apple might have fixed it ...

Worked perfectly, thanks :)

Here's the step by step way to update:
:ch: Repair Permissions using the Disk Utility on the drive to be updated;*
:ch: Backup your current installation using Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper;
:ch: Use the Software Update to download and install 10.9.1;
:ch: Re-boot;
:ch: Run MultiBeast v6.01+ and just select your audio driver to install;
:ch: Re-boot; and
:ch: Repair Permissions again.​
:thumbup:

* You can use the Terminal instead of Disk Utility if you feel comfortable with a UNIX command:
Code:
sudo diskutil repairPermissions /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back