Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ did you reinstall the audio driver?

Just updated on my ASUS RIVE 6-Core. Smooth as silk. Ran update from App store, reboot, MB6.0.1 with audio drivers, reboot and presto! Added bonus...App store just downloaded Compressor 4.1 so FCPx 10.1 can not be far behind!

Updated via software update,works perfect.Reinstaled audio kext.

Dell XPS 702x

Article: OS X 10.9.1 Update

I'm stuck at apple "Missing bluetooth controller transport!" -thing after updating to 10.9.1. Also assertions on the AppleHDA.kext, but it shouldn't result in a kernel panic? Reverted to 10.9.0

Gigabyte Z87M-D3H, i4770K, 32GB, MSI GTX770

I'm new to the whole Hackintosh thing, and just like a dummy, I updated right away through the App Store without backing up or anything. Now my OS cannot find any audio devices and videos freeze up, although I think the two are related.

I've run Repair Permissions on the disk and re-ran MultiBeast with the settings I'd saved from when I'd first gotten everything working, but no joy.

I'm going to read this post more closely when I get home, but any assistance is appreciated.

You need to run Multibeast again, to reinstall your audio drivers and video options. These are sometimes overwritten by an OS update.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated from App store update. Worked flawlessly.

Updated! All working, just need to reinstall sound! Thanks guys.

No problem for GA-H61N-USB3 - i5 3570K - GeForce GT 640 and for ASUS P7P55D-E PRO - i7 2.9 - GeForce GT 430. A small kernel panic for the first computer fixed with a restart.
I believe that Apple is improving the software after the fiasco of 10.8.0 (fixed only by 10.8.2). 10.9 is way much better!

Here's the step by step way to update:
:ch: Repair Permissions using the Disk Utility on the drive to be updated;*
:ch: Backup your current installation using Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper;
:ch: Use the Software Update to download and install 10.9.1;
:ch: Re-boot;
:ch: Run MultiBeast v6.01+ and just select your audio driver to install;
:ch: Re-boot; and
:ch: Repair Permissions again.​

If you have TRIM enabled, it is unaffected by this update. :thumbup:

* You can use the Terminal instead of Disk Utility if you feel comfortable with a UNIX command:
Code:
sudo diskutil repairPermissions /

Update!
My system work very fine.
:):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back