Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got the RocketFish USB Bluetooth to work?

Article: OS X 10.8.5 Update

Followed instructions in the post from "stork" and everything went fine.

Note for users with OSX on SSD drives:

If you are getting random freezes after updating to 10.8.5, update your SSD drive firmware.

Random freezes have stopped completely after updating my Samsung 840 Pro SSD firmware.
My SSD is connected to PCI-E SATA 3 card with ASM1061 controller.

I got the latest Firmware from Samsung for my 840 Pro, but how did you actually get the firmware updated? i can't get my hackintosh to read a cd, or usb whether bootable or not? anyone know how to do this?

3770K, Z77-UD5H, GTX 670. Backed up with CCC, updated to 10.8.5. Everything works like a charm.

I have the same config. Can you provide me the steps please? Your help is much appreciated.

My unique PROBLEM is after I do a clean install BEFORE I add my MultiBeast package my network works perfect including wifi and I can log into my APP store download my programs but once I add MB WITHOUT network drivers reboot I lose my network connection all together except for wifi and I can't log into the app store. So I install the Intel network drivers from MB still can't log-in. Only after a clean in stall I'm able too and thats before I add any MB package. Any Help is welcome Thank you in advance. And I do the disk repair before and after.

Updated through Software Update, All good. Trying to reinstall the Audio driver, Multibeast failed to install the driver. Anyone else having issues with Multibest on 10.8.5?

Same here Updated through App Store all working except audio. Try Multibeast to update no success.

does anyone know how to update the firmware for a samsung 840 Pro SSD...or how to get a hackintosh to boot from a bootable CD? One of the posts in this thread said it helps with the 10.8.5 crashes.

Need Help on a GAz77-ds3h rev 1.1 Stock board.
Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and .3 and .4 work just fine.
Zero issues. Trying to update to 10.8.5 Will not boot.
Tried every suggestion I could fine. Even did a fresh install with 10.8.5 No Go.
Finally tried the App store update with the New Mutibeast 5.5 Still won't boot Normally but with the -F it will boot just fine and all is working well.

Without the -F no go

Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is my Screen Shot any Help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back