Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.8.5 Update

How is the result of your fermi card performance u still have the freeze or improve graphic performance

I use to get a freeze after about 10-15 minutes when opening ML 10.8.4 and this issue was fixed with the freezefix app.

Last night, after removing the freezefix app, I worked on my computer for about 2 hours and no freeze. Did some edits in FCPX and all was fluid.

I am running the OS X default driver since my latest NVidia driver is incompatible.

My CUDA Driver Version: 5.0.61 and needs to be updated, which I will do later on.

USB 3 not working yet....

Asus P8P67 Deluxe
i7 2600
NVidia Asus GTS 450

i post it again but i need your help! please!

After update I'm stuck at "still waiting for root device". What can i do?
Remove usb - Done
Hdd first port - done
Pcirootuid=0 - done
Npci=0x3000 0x2000 - done
Graphicsenabler=no - done
-x - done
-s - done
usekernelcache=no - done
cpus=1 - done

Now?

Unfortunately, it seems that AppleIntelE1000.kext isn't working after my 10.8.5 update. Anyone else has the problem ?

Here also audio (ALC889) not reinstallable on Z68X-UD7-B3/i7. Strange sideeffect: Normally with non installed audio the menu bar symbol would be grayed out. In this case it is not greyed out and it is also possible to use the slider or the keyboard to change the volume.

889 Audio here on a Z68X-UD3H is not working as well.

This isn't my first rodeo. First time I've experienced not being able to get sound to work. (Yes, I ran multibeast with the correct items checked)

I'm running on the newest UEFI BIOS with no DSDT, so I checked the Without DSDT --> 889 Audio (which has worked for all 10.8+ to this point).

Using combo, all fine with MSI Z77a-g43, 2500k and AMD 7750. Audio, Bluetooth, USB3, all fine.

Using combo, all fine with MSI Z77a-g43, 2500k and AMD 7750. Audio, Bluetooth, USB3, all fine.

Installed Combo Update, failed but after reboot I have 10.8.5, Installed audio via multibeast failed, reboot audio ok, installed usb3 via multibeast ok and after reboot usb ok.
The problem is I can't log in the app store any more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back