Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost bluetooth adapter (Jabra A320S) connection after updating,Anyone knows why?

Everything works, except for the fact that I can't login to the App store, an unknown error has occurred. Everything was working fine before the update.

Tried software update...frozen mouse grey screen just before desktop. Restore from super duper backup...
Tried combo update...froze mouse grey screen.... Restore again.
Any ideas or am I stuck at 10.8.4?
GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 Motherboard

For Asus P8P67 update doesn't start with GenericUSBXHCI.kext and the kext is not working after the update. I use old PXHCD.kext for USB 3.0.
I don't get any CUDA update, I have version 5.5.25.

Article: OS X 10.8.5 Update

Everything works, except for the fact that I can't login to the App store, an unknown error has occurred. Everything was working fine before the update.

Easy fix! Up and running again

I used the combo update and everything work fine! phew! ill update if I end up with any issues but so far im pleased...I didn't even have to reinstall audio!

no issue installing it via software update... reinstall AppleHD with multi beast 5.4.3 and so far so good...

Hi Friends Any progress in solving FERMI FREEZE in 10.8.5 or thing get worst?

since update to 10.8.5 , my gigabyte motherboard need replace AppleACPIxxxx.kext and AppleInterCPUxxxx.kext and hda kext &&& TRIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back