Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 lost sound , run multi beast ALC 889 next, reboot and everything is ok

Article: OS X 10.8.4 Update

GA-Z77X-UP5-TH - i7 3770 - GeForce GTX 670
The audio driver lost.... :(
anyone who got this problem too??

Try to run multi beast and audio kext

GA-Z68-UD4-B3 + i7-2600K + XFX AMD 6870
Run combo update, run multibeast with only AppleACPIPlatform.kext 10.8.1 rollback, and install Chimera 2.01, reboot.
Everything working just as it was before. Went from 10.8.1 to 10.8.4 straight.

Updated today with Combo update from 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 on Asus Sabertooth Z77 and AMD 6850. Ran Multibeast 5.3.1 before reboot with ALC892 audio, Trim Enabler, AppleACPI rollback 10.8.1, Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. Everyting working just fine - this was the easiest yet!

smbios: MacPro3,1
Previously installed nVidia GPU Drivers: 8.12.47 310.40.00.05f01 & CUDA 5.0.61 under 10.8.2
(driving 2 LG IPS234 displays: 1x DVI & 1x HDMI)
Installed with 10.8.4 Combo Update:
Ran MB 5.3.1: Realtek ALC887/888b (No DSDT - 100302 Current) + 10.8.3 Trim Patch + GraphicsEnabler=Yes*
Repair Permissions... Reboot
Everything appears to be functioning normally :thumbup:

* just an 'insurance' entry as "=No" does not work correctly. Might be because the
GTS 450 is a genuine NVIDIA branded 'peecee' card ?

build: Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H v1 • i5-3570k @ 3.4GHz • nVidia GTS 450-1GB

I need help for fix my problems with init Black or Grey screen and minor problems with graphics on Anno 1404 Game Port and Complete freeze system with Unigine Heave and Valley.

Hello. I am now with my Ati Dell Reference Card Hd7950 working in Mountain Lion 10.8.4.

My Motherboard is Asrock P67 Extreme 4 B3 with lastest modify bios 3.10.

Is not possible use Onboard Vga with P67 motherboards, but my ati Hd9750 works with Chamaleon boots and with Chimeras, 2.0, 2.0.1 and now with new Chimera Versions and Chamaleon Versions.

Works with Graphices Enabler Yes and Graphics Enabler No.

I put Graphics Enabler No, Init with Grey Screen, need press power button for sleep and next, press button again for out sleep and work good. In Information System tool say: HD7XXX

I put Graphics Enabler Yes, Init with Black Screen, need press power button for sleep and next, press button again for out slepp and work good. IN INFORMATION SYSTEM TOOL SAY: HD7950 . COMPLETE DETECT.

I have use patched bios for my Asrok P67 Extreme 4 B3, and I have create and complete Edit and free for errors my DSDT for this 3.10 Patched version Bios.

I NOT USE CLOVER, CLOVER NO WORK FOR ME. I have a strange instalation. Two Hard Disks. In small and Secondary Hard Disk, I have a Mac format two Partitions and Mountain Lion 10.8.4

In Big Hard Disk, a Seagate 1 Tb, I have a complicate Mbr format Partition. 3 Windows Partitions and 2 Mac Partitions, ( I have patched Unibeast Install with Mbr patch), and 10.8.4 Mountain Lion install.

For boot repeat, I use Chimera Boots or Chamaleon revisions from Chamaleon Wizard App.

NEXT, MY PROBLEMS WITH MY DELL AMD REFERENCE PCB HD7950 CARD

Anno 1404 Port Game, working for me, but have a strange scroll screen flick, when move mouse up or down in terrain zone or buildings zone.

Novabench, Xbench and Luxmark work fine without problems.

BUT Unigine Heaven last version or Unigine Valley, complete freeze and block system when I try use it. Need power off computer.

I check Open Cl and it works, but native drivers no work fine for me in Unigine and in any flick problem Graphics on Port Game Ano 1404.

Any idea for fix this problems?.

Greetings and thanks for attention. I attach Image from my Information system Tool with complete detect my Hd7950.

Attachments

• Hd7950CompleteDetect10.8.4.jpg
    Hd7950CompleteDetect10.8.4.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 136
I preformed the update from a fresh installation. Before the update I had bluetooth, wifi, and audio working perfectly. Graphics working as well. After the update and re-running multi-beast my wifi wouldn't allow me to connect to any access point and my bluetooth wont connect to any device. According to Mac OS everything is fine. My audio and ethernet are working just fine. Any ideas?

Actually, it just seems to be a specific access point that it wont connect to. It did work before the update however. Still no bluetooth though :(

So this may be an issue with connecting to wireless N networks? I have no country code listed in the wifi system info. Which some posts are eluding to being the issue. If this is actually the problem is there anyway to add a country code to the kext? Im using the AtherosFix.kext and IO80211Family.kext to get my wifi to work.

Update via Software Update and everything is OK
GA-Z77X-UD5H, i7 3770 Ivy Bridge, GTX 660Ti (Zotac)
(installed software update, reboot, reinstalled audiorivers (multibeast: drivers: realtek: without dsdt: ALC898), reboot again, ready.
Everything works great

I have the same mother board Ivy Bridge with GTX 650 ( Asus 2 gig) I installed the software up date,reboot, reinstalled audio drivers:
realtek: first with dsdt: ALC898 ( not paying attention) reboot no sound every thing else works, tried multibeast again this time without
dsdt: ALC898 stil no sound I am new to customac and I dont know how to remove a kext where can I find this procedure clearing old kexts.

I did the combo update on:
GA-Z77-DS3H
CPUi7-3770 Ivy bridge
GraphicsNvidia Geforce GTX660Ti 2GB
MR816x Sound Card

Result: No problems. (Had to re-enable trim in multibeast)

I have a MSI 1156 motherboard H57m-ED65 with a core i7 870 and a Nvidia Geforce 210.
It worked like a charm with 10.8.3.

Impossible to get it with 10.8.4 : black screen at the boot, before seeing login window. It seems that the Hack goes to sleep.

10.8.4 is not compliant with geforce 210.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back