Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated via app store on ga z77 up5 th w/ a 3770k and Gigabyte 7970 OC and no more white screen glitch on startup!

Updated through App Store no problem. Lost sound can't reinstall for some reason. GA-Z68a-D3H-B3 UFEI with i5 [email protected] HD6870

I was reckless, so updated via the App Store. Just had to reinstall sound drivers via Multibeast... all good :)
And I have a DIY Fusion drive so it seems TRIM just stayed enabled...

Article: OS X 10.8.4 Update

Updated through App Store no problem. Lost sound can't reinstall for some reason. GA-Z68a-D3H-B3 UFEI with i5 [email protected] HD6870

Nevermind. Reinstalled again and this time remembered to repair permissions. All good now :)

Having trouble with my sound after the 10.8.4 update. Had no issues before.

Have an X79 motherboard (Asus sabertooth). Any ideas? I've tried the multibeast default for ALC892, i've tried the interim ivy bridge solution from Toleda... neither work. I get device outputs... they just don't play sound. E.g., when I open up iTunes, it won't start playing the song....

Any ideas??

try using MultiBeast 4.6.1 for the audio?

Updated from AppStore with no problems. Got a KP on initial reboot due to VoodooHDA.kext (I use Voodoo 0.2.7.3). Booted into clone and removed VoodooHDA.kext from S\L\E on main HD. Also remembered that AppleHDA.kext was not needed and would cause KP when using VoodooHDA so I removed this kext as well. Rebuilt permissions and reboot...success!:thumbup::thumbup:

B75M-D3P 10.8.4 successful Combo update from 10.8.3
Reapplied Realtek audio and Trim with MultiBeast 5.3.1

Gigabyte EP45-UD3R F12

Hi,
installed combo update and have forgot to install the Audio driver after update and have done a restart.
After restart no sound so I installed the VoodooHDA 2.72 and after that restart, the system crashed.
Try to bootin safe mode (-x) the same problem system could not boot.

Removed the HDD and connected it to my MBP via USB and deleted the VoodooHDA in /System/Library/Extensions

The system was able to reboot :0)

Used MulitBeast 5.3.1 and just selected the ACL855/889a driver without DSDT and reboot

Running now without any problems Imessages is working as well

Seems to work fine on my system (i5-2500 / GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3): Downloaded/installed combo installer from the website, reinstalled audio from MultiBeast, repaired disk permissions, and then I rebooted. I noticed that it broke Trim on my system, so I just needed to re-add that from MultiBeast, and Trim 10.8.3 works.

So far, so good!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back