Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.8.4 Update

Everything looks fine. Interestingly my TRIM was preserved. I am using Intel 520 series.

Also, CUDA asked to update after reboot.

Did not have to reapply generic USB 3.0 driver from multi beast.

GTX 650 Ti 1024MB finally recognized correctly.

How do you know that TRIM was preserved?

On one of my Computers Work Just as yours did on another with the same MB and Revision. No Audio.
Tried 3 times Still No Audio

:thumbup: Install Combo 10.8.4 on :

- GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H - Chipset INTEL Z77 - Socket LGA1155
-
MSI N660 Twin Frozr III 2GD5/OC

All is good, after reboot, just re-apply via Multibeast the sound'drivers :
- Drivers & Bootloaders > Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALX8xx > Without DSDT > ALC887/888b > v100302

---------------------

:thumbup: Installation de la mise à jour 108.4 sur carte Mère :
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H - Chipset INTEL Z77 - Socket LGA1155
-
MSI N660 Twin Frozr III 2GD5/OC

Après avoir installé, redémarrer et ré-appliquer le driver de la carte son via multibeast comme suit :
- Drivers & Bootloaders > Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALX8xx > Without DSDT > ALC887/888b > v100302

All good here.

Gigabyte GA-Z77-UD5H
Nvidia GTX 660

Just had to re-install Audio Driver (Realtek ALC898) and Trim Enabler.

Looks like GTX 660 / Nvidia Drivers have gained a small boost in performance :)

Cheers
Jay

updated via the combo installer , GA-Q77M-D2H (F2 bios)+asus HD 5770 not a single issue just like the previous update exempt that i had to reinstall the audio :)
everything works as it should ...

Used Combo update. Worked fine except no sound, which returned after using multibeast.

Z77x-up5-TH
i7 (3770k)

HD5770 anti aliasing now works correctly with the 10.8.4 updated gpu drivers

I applied the combo update to 10.8.3, had to re-enable trim and audio support. Everything else is fine. However, I was hoping that this would return my system to the stock Apple included Nvidia drivers - and maybe it did, I'm not sure. But my graphics performance is, and has always been,very choppy. All windows open with very choppy animation, and in some programs, like Safari, the menus act weirdly. My setup is Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5-TH, 16 GB RAM, Gigabyte GTX 670 video card (not using HD4000 graphics), connected to Apple Cinema display via display-port to mini-display port adapter. I have never been able to boot with GraphicsEnabler=yes, so maybe that's the problem. But Core Image, Quartz, and Open CL are all working as far as I can tell.

Updated on x58 GA-X58-UD5
Tried to install audio drivers using MB 5.2.1, rebooted - no audio.
Then tried installing audio drivers with MB 5.0.2, rebooted - audio working; no further problems

Rest of update smooth like butter!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back