Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with combo update. Lost sound and trim patches. I re-installed it with multibeast. And my shutdown faster now. Z77-ds3h, xfx 6870.

I updated through Appstore (damn, should have read this thread first). I get a hang when booting up (even with -x -f):

"Debugger called: </SourceCache/GraphicsDrivers/GraphicsDriver-8.10.44/Common/IONDRV/Intel/IVB/AppleIntelFramebuffer/AppleIntelController.cpp:12351 Assertion failed: (0 == i) || ((pfbInfo->rangeStolen.phyBase - pfbInfoPrev->rangeSt

I have a Z77X-UP5TH with a Nvidia GTX 680 card defined as a iMac late 2012. I've disabled the internal HD4000. Same crash with it enabled.

Any clues?

Z68AP D3 Rev.2

Update via appstore without problems. Only i must reinstall audio and cuda drivers.
HD 7970 no chance!!!!! 660Ti no problems.

Howerver for Final Cut pro X no changes!!!!! Still freezing or OpenGL error 0x0506!!!! Thank you Apple for you really good support. And patch for this 10.8.4 will be in January 2014 !!!!!

I updated through AppStore (should have read this thread first). I get the current message on boot, and it hangs:

"Debugger called: </SourceCache/GraphicsDrivers/GraphicsDrivers-8.10.44/Common/IONDRV/Intel/IVB/AppleIntelFrameBuffer/AppleINtelController.cpp:12351 Assertion failed: (0 == i) || ((pfbInfo->rangeStolen.phyBase - pfbInfoPrev->rangeSt"

I have a Gigabyte Z77X-UP5TH with a Nvidia GTX 680 card. Internal HD4000 is disabled. I get this with it enabled too.

Any ideas what this is about, and how to solve?

My setup is defined as a iMac late 2012 btw.

Sorry about the doublepost - I can't find out how to delete posts here..

Z77 DS3H + HD4000:- Updated to ML 10.8.3 using the Combo Updater download from link provided. Worked a Treat : )

I lost audio initially after a Reboot so i reinstalled ALC889/888b v100302 Current with MultiBeast and after a Reboot Audio is back !

TRIM had been desabled and i could not get it back with the Terminal Commands I'd used previously (TRIM in MB has never worked for me !) so thanks to much earlier poster here i manged to Re-enabled TRIM with Chameleon Optimiser and now TRIM is alive an Kicking on my SSD !

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

after you updated your cuda drivers, was everything fine?
Yep it's all fixed, heres what it looks like after testing the updated CUDA driver:http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-...45-driver.html
Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 3.10.19 PM.png

Ga-Z77X-UD5H with GT 640 - Nvidia Driver and Cuda installed.
First..Cuda update installed, then Combo-Update from Apple and the the Mulitbeast audio-driver.

Everything ist fine ;-) Works like a charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back