Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from 10.8.2 to 10.8.3 was flawless for me. Just had to reinstall audio drivers and re-enable TRIM. The new nVidia drivers associated with the update also fixed a problem with one of my 24" cinema displays not going to sleep (the one plugged into my GTX 670 displayport). Very happy!

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

Please forgive my potential dumb question, but I have a new Mac mini and just upgraded to my first 240GB Intel 520 Series SSD. Needless to say, Apple does not support TRIM for any SSD's other than its "own" :rolleyes:. I just upgraded to OS X 10.8.3 and want to enable TRIM.

I realize that this is a Hackintosh forum, which I actually used to participate in during its early(-ier?) days and during my Thinkpad days. Funny that this forum showed up when I searched for specifically 10.8.3 TRIM enabling methods, but I want to actually build another Hackintosh, not just mod a Thinkpad.

But in any event, what should I do to enable TRIM on my Intel 520 SSD in my Mac mini?

Thanks a LOT, guys! :cool:

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

Anyone know if this fixes some of the sleep issues? (going to sleep, waking up to black screen) etc?

What I do when waking up to blank screen is I just start typing my password and it automatically turns screen on again.

Updated from AppStore, works cool

Some problems on my H77-DS3H & i3770. During boot, some errors about uefi (too fast to read it) and problems with finder under osx. How can i downgrade to 10.8.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back