Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

SSD TRIM need to be repached...

I have three display support now unlike 10.8.2 stock. The only problem is that it wont boot with the three displays. If I have 2 plugged in at boot and then add the third it works fine. One is DVI the second is DVI to vga and third is hdmi. May be a problem with having the analog display along with the two digitals. Any one to second this or is there a fix for this.

Just a heads up - If you have a SSD you will probably need to reenable TRIM and restart after installing this update.

Speaking of the 650 ti, after I installed 10.8.3 it is no longer recognized as a 650 ti and OSX is reporting problems with CUDA under system preferences. Any suggestions? The Nvidia drivers off their website no longer allow you to install it on 10.8.3

Just used software update on a 2012 Customac Mini. It all seems fine. I was hoping the USB 3.0 ports would "light-up" with native Apple support, but it did not happen this time around. Don't let my success fool you. Use the Combo updater (link is above) I broke my own rule and got lucky!

No issues, just reinstalled 889 patch :) Asus Maximus IV Gene-z/Gen3, i2600K, 560ti 448 core (570 with one cuda core off), SSD, etc....

I´ve got the GA-Q77-D2H and the update worked just brilliant. Just sound did not work. I r
einstalled the Patched AppleHDA using MultiBeast and everything is fine! Thanks!

Speaking of the 650 ti, after I installed 10.8.3 it is no longer recognized as a 650 ti and OSX is reporting problems with CUDA under system preferences. Any suggestions? The Nvidia drivers off their website no longer allow you to install it on 10.8.3

The Gigabyte 650 ti was recognized in 10.8.3 as this (and I didn't get any banners or prompts to reinstall new Nvidia drivers):

NVIDIA D14P2-30:

Chipset Model: NVIDIA D14P2-30
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 1024 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x11c6
Revision ID: 0x00a1
ROM Revision: preset 1.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.