Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

Depending on how much RAM is installed gives OSX part of it to the HD4000 as video memory.
The internal HD4000 don't have their own video memory, it's using part of RAM.
If there is more RAM installed, then HD4000 can use also more (up to 1GB).

Thanks! I didn't know that. But still weird on 10.8.2-512mb and now on 10.8.3-768mb.

A nice thing 10.8.3 fixed the "cosmetic" thing on sata information, now appears "Intel 7 Series Chipset" instead as Unknown :D

@khe91 So why you says to people: it works OK on your Asus 670 if they lower....(nearly half lower)

I don't care about FPS, don't play any games.

Did you check Fps after update?

yes, please let us know if your performance went up or down. ... (i wish there was a way to check the GPU loads and not just CPU)

Made the upgrade like others:
Combo Update, than reinstall TRIM Enabler and sound with MB, than reboot. Everythink was OK after the reboot, no issues

I'm working for 8 hours now. Everythings very fine :)

Need your help please. I installed the Combo Update from AppStore and on reboot I got ...

Red HFS+ file [hd(0,2)/system/library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist] 478 bytes.
Loading Darwin 10.8
Loading Kernel cache /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.chaches/startup/kernelcache
Read HFS+ file [hd(0,2)/system/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/startup/kernelcache] 4096 bytes.
Read HFS+ file [hd(0,2)/system/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/startup/kernelcache] 16452478 bytes.

Any idea what to do ?

Yeah, but can it run crysis ?

yes, please let us know if your performance went up or down. ... (i wish there was a way to check the GPU loads and not just CPU)

Check one post before you asked about it 2 pages ago

Just Updated the Combo Update from AppStore. Couldn't reboot so I entered -v and got this...

Red HFS+ file [hd(0,2)/system/library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist] 478 bytes.
Loading Darwin 10.8
Loading Kernel cache /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.chaches/startup/kernelcache
Read HFS+ file [hd(0,2)/system/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/startup/kernelcache] 4096 bytes.
Read HFS+ file [hd(0,2)/system/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/startup/kernelcache] 16452478 bytes.

GA-Z77-TH5
SanDisk 128GB
GeForce 680

Any one an Idea what to do ?

yeaaaaah running 10.8.3 on XPS Dell q6850 8800GTX ..........Like a knife through butter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back