Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.8.2 Update

GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
- Need to roll back AppleACPIPlatform.kext, others wise everything seems fine so far !
- re-enabler trim support for ssd

This worked for me on a Gigabyte GA-G41MT-USB3 v1.3 with a nvidia GeForce 8600GT 256mb.
Thanks

Has anyone experienced a problem connecting to a HP printer via network? I have a LaserJet 2015dn and the printer is not showing up on my Hackie setup, but is fine on my MBP. Anybody have a workaround?

Has anyone experienced a problem connecting to a HP printer via network? I have a LaserJet 2015dn and the printer is not showing up on my Hackie setup, but is fine on my MBP. Anybody have a workaround?
My HP CP1525nw works fine with my hacks and Macs on 10.8.2.

Sounds like you might have an issue with Bonjour on the hack.

I boot past the grey Apple screen and my monitor goes to sleep. Any fix to this problem?

i7 evga x58
8800gt oc

Anyone?

After update I've got boot error, grey indicator has spinning forever. After that I've boot in verbose mode and I've saw that loading stopped on line with message about intel vt-d, then I just disabled intel vt-d in bios and system has booted without any error.
my config: Core i7 3770k & gigabyte z77-ds3h

Eventhough not exactly same mobo, the fix of "disabling intel vt-d in bios" solved my problem of "rebooting and stuck at spinning wheel" after updated from 10.8 to 10.8.2. using combo update.

Thanks a lot for the post.

[GA-Z77X-UP5 TH]

To get past the OEMSBIOS.kext issue, after deleting it you MUST run the following command in Terminal:

Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions/

then reboot.

I boot past the grey Apple screen and my monitor goes to sleep. Any fix to this problem?

i7 evga x58
8800gt oc

Try PCIRootUID=0, that worked for me. There's a diagnosis section for this issue on this in the UniBeast install guide. I'd look there if you're still having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back