Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that update killed my hackintosh...just boots to apple logo now and spins forever...i updated with the combo update

Gigabyte zma68-d2h-b3/sandy bridge 2105/hd3000

Article: OS X 10.8.2 Update

Thanks for audio, but I don't remember, for the drivers : with or without DSDT ?

Without DSDT as I assume you didn't use a DSDT if you have the Z77 mobo like myself. :)

HATE!!! HATE!!! HATE!!! Boot failure after update.

Without DSDT as I assume you didn't use a DSDT if you have the Z77 mobo like myself. :)

Thanks !

I have the Spinning circle on Grey Apple screen. I can boot with -x. Some says we have to delete OemSMBIOS.kext, but I don't know where to find it ?

I,ve got problem after upgrade to 10.8.2 , please help!
System is stoping during boot:
APCI: System State [S0 S3 S4 S5]
waitForSystemMapper
Backtrace .......
Kerne Extensions in backtrace:
org.navi.OemSMBIOS(1.0) .....

Need help. Did update, and can only boot via safe mode (-x) or GraphicsEnabler=no.

I have a Gigabyte
GA-B75M-D3P with and Intel Core i5-3570K using the embedded graphics. I get to a screen that's half black on the bottom and several repetitions of the login screen on the upper half, with a static shake to to it.

Have reinstalled every driver through MultiBeast to no avail.
:banghead:

in Netkas it is not recommended to install the Nvidia drivers in 10.8.2, should we really need to reapply the Nvidia drivers?

Applied update trough Software Update,for now i am only able to Boot in Safe Mode (this will result in a White screen with mouse arrow,pressing the power button sends system to sleep,then wakes up and video is ok).Slowly downloading the Combo Update to see if it makes any difference.Video card is XFX 6870 1GB DualFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back