Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this part : "If you use customized or edited graphics kexts, it will be necessary to make the edits again using the new drivers as a base." Someone can tell me how to do that ? Because I've got some problems with my video card since the update.

Article: OS X 10.8.2 Update

Successful update using built in updater. Config:

Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
Core i7 3770k
16GB DDR3 G-Skill Sniper 1866MHZ
GTX 560Ti AMP! 1GB
4X2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM HDD RAID 10 Configuration
Tp-Link WDN 4800 Wifi PCI Express Card

Yes: confirm!

Mine doesn't boot. It just keeps spinning with the apple logo and the white screen. I use GraphicsEnabler=no, but my keyboard dont work in MultiBeast boot (but it works in Bios).

What to do?

I used the combo update. Got a KP on restart. I had to remove OemSmbios.kext to get back up and running. Seems ok now.

Mine just stops at the white screen with the Apple logo. What to do?

Mine just stops att the white screen with the Apple logo. I use GraphicsEnabler=No usually, but i cant set it to No as my keyboard does not work in the MultiBeast boot screen (Works in Bios though).

What to do? Please help :(

Updated using App store

P67X-UD3-B3 Bios version F9. Lost audio and Trim support. Used MultiBeast to reinstall patched AppleHDA and had to reinstall realtek889 again. Also used Trim Enabler for Trim support. No problems with slow booting or drives loading external as of 10.8.1 Everything working great as before. Thanks guys :)

UPDATE: Also had to use the DVDFramework playback patch for Dvd player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back