Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i installed it it worked but i get mac load apple 00.59/99.90 after like 20 m

TOO LONG BOOT TIME. It's really annoyed. I have SSD and it loads for 35-40 seconds. Lion on HDD loads for 20-25. Really annoyed :(( I have tried a lot of IOAHCIFamily and AppleAHCIPort kexts. It doesn't work :( mobo : p8z77-v pro . If you have solution please tell me. Thx.

Article: OS X 10.8.1 Update

TOO LONG BOOT TIME. It's really annoyed. I have SSD and it loads for 35-40 seconds. Lion on HDD loads for 20-25. Really annoyed :(( I have tried a lot of IOAHCIFamily and AppleAHCIPort kexts. It doesn't work :( mobo : p8z77-v pro . If you have solution please tell me. Thx.

Boot with UseKernelCache=No or remove it from your boot.plist

Boot with UseKernelCache=No or remove it from your boot.plist

Thank you for response. Unfortunately it doesn't help me. Now it shows endless list of loaded kexts at startup and the startup time increases for 30 seconds. So the final time is 65-70 seconds. It's crazy. If I use this flag (UseKernelCache=YES) then have 30-35 seconds. May I don't need change IOAHCIFamily and AppleAHCIPort kexts if usekernelcache=NO ? Thx.

Thank you for response. Unfortunately it doesn't help me. Now it shows endless list of loaded kexts at startup and the startup time increases for 30 seconds. So the final time is 65-70 seconds. It's crazy. If I use this flag (UseKernelCache=YES) then have 30-35 seconds. May I don't need change IOAHCIFamily and AppleAHCIPort kexts if usekernelcache=NO ? Thx.

Try that, leave UseKernelCache=YES in your boot.plist and add debug=8 ahcidisk=1 to the Kernel Flags Section...for example...

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>darkwake=0 debug=8 ahcidisk=1</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Try that, leave UseKernelCache=YES in your boot.plist and add debug=8 ahcidisk=1 to the Kernel Flags Section...for example...

Thank you for response. I have tried this flags and it doesn't change a boot time but the mac os starts crash on the load on random application. I wanted to reinstall it but remove this flags and it became stability again. Thx.

Worked for me. Didn't break anything. Updated through the App Store.

Gigabyte H55M-USB3, i3.

Dell XPS8300
Through App store.
No problems. Took under a minute.

After updated to ML 10.8.1, I keep getting this Error Messages: "Because a USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled." I unplugged all cable and there is nothing attached to my Hackintosh, but the "Error Messages" keeps occurring?
My system is Gigabyte Ga-Z77x-UP5 TH, i7 3770K, 16g Ram. Any suggestions to fix this problem is appreciated!
Thanks

Same issue here, have you found the solution?
Thanks
LJS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back