Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect !
P7P55D - i7 870 - 560Ti

GA-Z77-DS3H, Core i5 3570K, San Disk SSD 128 GB...Update via Appstore worked perfectly!

GA-Z77-DS3H, 3570K, San Disk SSD, Update via Appstore worked perfectly. Btw: where can I check if TRIM is enabled or not? The System summary says that the SSD does not support TRIM...

Asus P8P67 Deluxe, i5 2500K, Asus Radeon HD 6850, works like a charm

All is ok in 10.8.1!

Article: OS X 10.8.1 Update

Fixed all my problems with the update. First, it said that it couldn't finish the installation, however, the 'About' dialog said it was 10.8.1. Noticed that there were some problems with the IOUSBfamily I used before (I did a rollback before I used a DSDT). I used Kextutility to install the original USB kexts, and after a reboot I reinstalled 10.8.1 and it said it was successful :)

No problems for me so far. Everything works!

Article: OS X 10.8.1 Update

Tried to update by downloading the OSXUpd10.8.1.dmg from the Apple Website. Installation Failed and when I rebooted it loaded all the extensions and then I got a kernel panic. Had to restore my boot drive back up 10.8.0 using a backup.

Update : Tried to apply the update via the App Store. Installation failed again and was unable to boot without a kernel panic. Strange its working for other people.

Exactly the same issue here!!!

Almost successfully except for the trim enabler function with GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 UEFI board. I tried to re-install it from multiBeast (both version 4.6 and 5.0.2) but still was not enable to enabling it. I ended up download and install another software called "Trim Enabler" from an external site. It worked now !!!

Don't see anything thing different with the update and Geekbench score is still the same.

After installing 10.8.1 the 4-Port USB 3.0 controller causing an error where OS X reports that some USB devices needed to much power from my pc and were disabled because of that. This is appearing although no device is connected to those ports. Fixed temporary by disabling XHCI Mode in BIOS. I do not any USB3.0 devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back