Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11 El Capitan setup guide for ASUS Rampage V Extreme x99 Haswell-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have been trying to create my hackintosh but for some reason I get stuck in the 3rd step. Also, I cannot boot off my sdd. Have to boot directly from my thumb drive. Can someone help me?

ASUS Rampage V Extreme
i7 5820K
G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB
ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti Strix

hello i have returned to this post after a long time.
but now i have updated to 10.12 every thing is working fine but just have problem with my external hards not showing up
please help if any suggestion.
my problem is............
hard drives not detecting
internal hards are showing
bootable usb also showing
is there any new patch for this in 10.12

Hi Hans, thank you so much for your guide, now my macOS Serria works great, however there is only one problem, which is USB ports. I unlocked all ports and do the injection already, after my first restart, all USB ports worked. However, after second restart, there is only one USB 2.0 port back of the case working. Then I restart several times, no help...

Hi Hans, thank you so much for your guide, now my macOS Serria works great, however there is only one problem, which is USB ports. I unlocked all ports and do the injection already, after my first restart, all USB ports worked. However, after second restart, there is only one USB 2.0 port back of the case working. Then I restart several times, no help...
Read this topic....and follow instructions there
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/usb-new-raise-port-limit-patch-for-macos-10-12-sierra.202329/

No help. Same problem. If I first boot into windows, then reboot to macOS, USB ports are all good. If I just boot to macOS, no one will work....
How did you set USB controller in bios?

How did you set USB controller in bios?
I didn't change any settings. I just update my bios and turned off the Fast Reboot, now everything works fine only without audio. Thank you so much. Do you have any idea about the audio card? I just followed the procedure, doesn't work...

I didn't change any settings. I just update my bios and turned off the Fast Reboot, now everything works fine only without audio. Thank you so much. Do you have any idea about the audio card? I just followed the procedure, doesn't work...
Apply toleda's method to have audio working.

What are the chances this guide would work on a newer bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back