Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11 El Capitan setup guide for ASUS Rampage V Extreme x99 Haswell-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouchhh...you are in a real mess here! You shouldn't have called Apple before seeking advice from the community and don't call Apple back for now. Your account is suspended and what they are going to do is to only re-activate your account with the real Mac's serial number you've given to them and nothing more. It means that only this serial number has been re-activated and not the hackintosh's one.

It will be a bit tricky here and would require some luck as well. Tell me one thing, do you still have the profile that you've used in the past to successfully log in iMessage and FaceTime services?

Concerning you VLC issue, it's working fine on my end. Your issue deals with something else.
no i dont have that profile,but when i called them i said i have another mac at home having same problem ,they said now you will be able to login.

but if there is solution it's ok otherwise i'm not to greedy to make it work ,i just wanted complete hakintosh that's all thnks.
you can olny tell me airdrop solution if you say i will attach my new working plist.

No. I can wake up the system by a mouse click or pressing a key on the keyboard - both works fine. I only recognized that the wake reason is still "kernel[0] <Notice>: Wake reason: ?" - in my opinion there should be EH01 or XHC, shouldn't it?

You are welcome Hans. I removed the Device HS07 under XHC/RHUB in the DSDT.

I got the 6900K @ 4.3 GHz (Broadwell E) nicely playing with CPUFakeID 0x0306a0 and without SSDT, XCMP and P-States. The PM works only with C-States. Not perfect but fine for the moment.

Although I said it was a possible way, I don't recommend removing a device in the DSDT. This should be the ultimate last option. If the device path is under HS07 then simply add this boot argument in your config.plist: uia_exclude=HS07. Normally this should disable that port only and don't forget to put back the normal DSDT in it's place.

Just generate the SSDTs and the power should work flawlessly.

Although I said it was a possible way, I don't recommend removing a device in the DSDT. This should be the ultimate last option. If the device path is under HS07 then simply add this boot argument in your config.plist: uia_exclude=HS07. Normally this should disable that port only and don't forget to put back the normal DSDT in it's place.

Just generate the SSDTs and the power should work flawlessly.

I tried the uia_exclude but it didn't work as expected. Since i won't use this special port ever, thats perfect ok for me. I will try to create the SSDT again and report later... ;)

no i dont have that profile,but when i called them i said i have another mac at home having same problem ,they said now you will be able to login.

but if there is solution it's ok otherwise i'm not to greedy to make it work ,i just wanted complete hakintosh that's all thnks.
you can olny tell me airdrop solution if you say i will attach my new working plist.

Yeah, they said that you will be able to login...to login on a real mac they meant tough!! Try using SMBIOS 17,1 and see.

I tried the uia_exclude but it didn't work as expected. Since i won't use this special port ever, thats perfect ok for me. I will try to create the SSDT again and report later... ;)

You didn't followed the guide properly or surely did something wrong somewhere. I have just tried uia_exclude for both my Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i and I confirm it works.

Last edited:
You didn't followed the guide properly or surely did something wrong somewhere. I have just tried uia_exclude for both my Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i and I confirm it works.

Yeah... And for now it is okay for me to block the Port in the DSDT. My first Target was a clean vanilla System without S/L/E Kexts. That is achieved. I think the boot argument exclude is the "nicer" way but for now it is perfect ok... ;)

Yeah... And for now it is okay for me to block the Port in the DSDT. My first Target was a clean vanilla System without S/L/E Kexts. That is achieved. I think the boot argument exclude is the "nicer" way but for now it is perfect ok... ;)

Great!! :thumbup: As long as it works for you it's ok. Vanilla is best!! Now, let's rock this beast!! :headbang:

Hello @Absolutelight

Sorry've been a little sick and busy, but I'll try to help you.
You tell me you have your corsair link connected to ports 1114, right ?.
I assume you are using the USBInjector of ReHabMan? Ok, you can try to disable HS07 and HS11 these ports, these two correspond to sockect 1114, this deactivation should not have problems with Corsair Link.
Two methods:
Method 1-Edit your SSDT and DSDT to disable these ports.
Method 2-Intruducir the following argument Boot uia_exclude=HS07;HS11 in Clover.

Good luck and hope you will help.

Thank you! I will try on a week. (But port is 1314, not 1114)
When you planning do your own guide? Interesting to see )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back