Graphics
Rules!
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android
Hey Hans, I got everything working!!! I did everything you recommended and it's all there.

I am still going to explore the USB mapping thing. In fact I have already started. Please see here for my post regarding USB mapping of Asus X99a/USB3.1.

My system application perhaps differs from yours slightly as I have never bothered with sleep. All my machines are on all the time. Neither have I bothered with on-board audio as I always use external (FireWire) interfaces.

You are one of people I owe a big THANK YOU to. There is also RehabMan, Piker Alpha and Xavi16.

Motherboard
I still didn't
CPU
read the
Graphics
Rules!
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi Number 6, thanks for the above, it's much appreciated.

Don't worry if you have all the USBs', including 2.0 ports, reporting under the USB 3.0 tree, it's normal in this particular case. If my memory is good, it is the USBInjectAll.kext which causes this but it has it's reason to be here. If I wanted to be able to achieve sleep and still being able to use the USB 3.1 add-in card (which is going to work under 3.0 speed) I have had to keep that kext present in Clover. Your case might be more or less the same. This is the only method I've found to get things done and to satisfy all the required. The only trade off is that it will slightly mix things up in the reports, but that's all.

That's strange that your IOReg doesn't show any EH01. Well, may be it's structured under some different naming. I think it will appear after you have done the name changes within the DSDT, for ex: EHC1>EH01. If this has not been done yet it might not appear under the IOReg report. If you have not yet done these changes in the DSDT, then try to search EHC1 in the app and see what shows up. For your info; No, it's not related with whats going on with your System Profiler report.

Have you got your NVMe working via Clover's patching?

So we're kinda having the same reason to use OS X!! Mine is for Logic!

It's true. I mean on my end I can guarantee you all ports are working.

It looks like you are having difficulty to compile your .aml. I suspect that your are using the 5.0 or 5.1 ACPI. In the MaciAsl app go to Preferences>iASL> then make sure that ACPI Specification is set to 4.0 only!! Try that and see it if compiles successfully.
Hans, I forgot to reply to your question: Have you got your NVMe working via Clover's patching?

I used RehabMan's suggestion to install the kext without patching as sometimes Clover will not load a patch / kext completely. Since this is all about the boot drive, if anything goes wrong, it could be really bad. See details here.

It worked straight away but my NVMe was showing up as an external drive (orange drive icon).

RehabMan helped me identify my NVMe in IOREG. From there he was able to find it in my DSDT and suggested a small edit:

BEFORE

Code:
               Device (H000)
                {
                    Name (_ADR, 0x00)
                    Method (_SUN, 0, NotSerialized)
                    {
                        Return (SNUM ())
                    }
                }
AFTER

Code:
               Device (H000)
                {
                    Name (_ADR, 0x00)

{
                        Return (SNUM ())
                    }
                }
With that, my NVMe is working great.

I've learnt a huge amount over the past few weeks and my system is now working fine.

Just one thing left to do: I am trying to get one of my SATA ports to act as an eSATA port but this is quite difficult to do. I think this requires a DSDT edit on the port that I want to be eSATA but I don't know what to do. If anyone knows or has any ideas, I would appreciate it.

Motherboard
Asus Rampage V Extreme
CPU
Intel i7 5820k
Graphics
Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti Strix GDDR5
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple, eMac, iMac, Lisa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello. I have been trying to create my hackintosh but for some reason I get stuck in the 3rd step. Also, I cannot boot off my sdd. Have to boot directly from my thumb drive. Can someone help me?

ASUS Rampage V Extreme
i7 5820K
G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB
ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti Strix

Motherboard
Rampage V Extreme
CPU
i7 5820k
Graphics
Gefore gtx titan x
Mac
Mac Pro
hello i have returned to this post after a long time.
but now i have updated to 10.12 every thing is working fine but just have problem with my external hards not showing up
please help if any suggestion.
my problem is............
hard drives not detecting
internal hards are showing
bootable usb also showing
is there any new patch for this in 10.12

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 7559
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
GTX 960M + HD530 (UHD)
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Hans, thank you so much for your guide, now my macOS Serria works great, however there is only one problem, which is USB ports. I unlocked all ports and do the injection already, after my first restart, all USB ports worked. However, after second restart, there is only one USB 2.0 port back of the case working. Then I restart several times, no help...

Motherboard
Asus Sage 10/G X299
CPU
i9-9980XE
Graphics
GTX 680
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Hans, thank you so much for your guide, now my macOS Serria works great, however there is only one problem, which is USB ports. I unlocked all ports and do the injection already, after my first restart, all USB ports worked. However, after second restart, there is only one USB 2.0 port back of the case working. Then I restart several times, no help...
Read this topic....and follow instructions there
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/usb-new-raise-port-limit-patch-for-macos-10-12-sierra.202329/

Motherboard
Asus Sage 10/G X299
CPU
i9-9980XE
Graphics
GTX 680
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
No help. Same problem. If I first boot into windows, then reboot to macOS, USB ports are all good. If I just boot to macOS, no one will work....
How did you set USB controller in bios?

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 7559
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
GTX 960M + HD530 (UHD)
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
How did you set USB controller in bios?
I didn't change any settings. I just update my bios and turned off the Fast Reboot, now everything works fine only without audio. Thank you so much. Do you have any idea about the audio card? I just followed the procedure, doesn't work...