Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11 boots one time, then never again (Bluetooth Controller Transport)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z79-MX Gaming 5
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 960 WindForce 2X OC 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[SOLVED] OS X 10.11 boots one time, then never again (Bluetooth Controller Transport)

Hello together!

I've got a mysterious error with my Hackintosh (GA-Z79-mx Gaming 5, i5-4670k, gtx 960 OC).
There are no problems with installation, it boots absolutely normaly after that.
I did alle the post-installation (including the Nvidia Web Drivers and setting a unique SMBIOS/Serial/UDID)), it restarts, it works.

But if I am trying do boot again, the progress bar will load till the end. But nothing happens.

As a first test, I tried booting from USB. It worked perfectly, only my config.plist was the original one.

But after a second boot from USB, there is the same failure as mentioned above.

Verbose mode showed me the Bluetooth Controller Transport Error. Every Solution in the internet for this did not work.

I tried different boot flags, tried the internal graphics.. but nothink worked out.

What can I do? Does anyone have an idea?:beachball:

IMG_1596.jpg
what I got from verbose mode..

Boot only with nv_disable=1 and see if it works. If it does, go to system preferences and update nvidia web drivers or reinstall web drivers. Then add the nvda_drv=1 boot flag to your plist and restart.

Seems to be an issue loading the web drivers on your system.

This is happening when booting from USB and SDD!

Okay, I will give it a try and start a fresh installation.
Wish me luck!

And thank you to this point! I'll be in touch.

Here I am..

I installed it freshly, post-installed everything and what do I have to say? It seems to be working :)

But! I did a few changes to my System. Just before i reinstalled my Computer, I got a BCM94360CD WiFi/Bluetooth-Card together with an Adapter to PCI Express x1.

In order to put it on the Motherboard, I had to set my GTX960 to the PCIe x8 Port instead to the x16 (In the x16 Port, it covered the x1 Port)

So maybe one or both of these changes were a solution for my problem.
Maybe the Bluetooth Controller Transport Error was in fact a Bluetooth Problem, which was solved by putting in the BCM94360CD..:thumbup:

I will try to put my GTX back to the x16 Port and the WiFi/Bluetooth-Card in a x4 Port.
But only in a few days.. I am so happy with my system working now, I have to enjoy it a bit:D

Thanks to everyone, especially to Baltazar!

Here I am..

I installed it freshly, post-installed everything and what do I have to say? It seems to be working :)

But! I did a few changes to my System. Just before i reinstalled my Computer, I got a BCM94360CD WiFi/Bluetooth-Card together with an Adapter to PCI Express x1.

In order to put it on the Motherboard, I had to set my GTX960 to the PCIe x8 Port instead to the x16 (In the x16 Port, it covered the x1 Port)

So maybe one or both of these changes were a solution for my problem.
Maybe the Bluetooth Controller Transport Error was in fact a Bluetooth Problem, which was solved by putting in the BCM94360CD..:thumbup:

I will try to put my GTX back to the x16 Port and the WiFi/Bluetooth-Card in a x4 Port.
But only in a few days.. I am so happy with my system working now, I have to enjoy it a bit:D

Thanks to everyone, especially to Baltazar!
I had the same problem during my install. Solved here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...t-boot-el-capitan-my-system-not-even-usb.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back