Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.6 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post your CLOVER folder. Press F4 while booting.
Thanks for helping out. F4 doesn't seem to do anything. I'm able to get to the clover boot menu with the two dirves (main ssd and a Recoverydrive) could I use one of the options underneath to get the info you need?

I have been out of the country and was not aware of the update. My system has been pretty solid and updates always go well. However, I like to comb through the comments to see if there are any issues that would make me hold back on the update. I somehow hit the update by mistake and off it went. Thankfully another update without a single problem! I hope Sierra is as trouble free.

Still having trouble here, I used to be able to use my Clover EFI USB stick to boot into the box if I had any trouble with this last patch it doesn't work either.. :( I just redid my USB stick with a few different settings and still have no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Would even go as far as paying someone a few bucks for a half hour of their time on skype to help me get to the bottom of this.

Let me know if anyone has the time.

Updated via App Store with no issue.

Installed Combo Update. Zero Issues. Also Trim remains enabled.
MSI P67A-C43 B3 Clover Legacy, no DSDT, GeForce GTX750, Samsung 840EVO SSD.

Installed mine via the App Store. No issues beyond what I've come to expect with my setup (my monitors won't wake with the system profile I run). After the 10.11.6 and Nvidia updates, I booted with the Nvidia drivers disabled, ran AGDPfix.app, then rebooted again. Everything seems fine. Video works (dual monitors), audio works, and TRIM is still enabled. This seems to be the standard update process for my system.

My setup: Asus H170 Pro Gaming, Intel Core i5 6500, EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti (2GB) graphics, and Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD.

This is my first Hackintosh (built in May), and it was a bear to get everything working because I jumped on Skylake so early. Fortunately everything seems pretty stable now. I bypassed the dual-monitor issues with the Intel HD 530 graphics by installing the EVGA card, so I don't know if that's fixed yet.

So i have been avoiding updates for a long while now... I just updated from 10.10.3 to 10.10.5 with no hiccups. when i try to update from 10.10.5 to 10.11.6, it goes through the instal process (what appears to be very quick) but after the restart nothing has happened. About still says its on 10.10.5. i even re-downloaded the installer app to ensure something wasn't corrupt.

updated via app store. no problems.

I'm using Nvidia web drivers and this is what works for me:

1. Go to clover config and set the following
- uncheck "nvda_drv=1"
- check "nv_disable=1"
- check "verbose" (Optional but super helpful for avoiding black screens).
2. Run the update via app store and let it reboot to mac.
3. Nvidia driver manager will prompt you to install the update, if not go to the Nvidia panel and check for updates.
4. Go back to clover config and return to your original settings.
5. reboot and done.

This method work perfectly for me! No problems with App store and Clover.

Hello all, I had a perfectly working Hackintosh on 10.11.5 and I updated my system to the latest 10.11.6.

I have lost my sound on my system. I have, of course, checked my modified version of AppleHDA.kext and even rebuilt it like the one I had working before. The only thing that is working is my mic. I still can't get my sound to work.

I have a ALC 255 setup for my laptop. Does anyone have any suggestions I should try?

Everything else is working great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back