Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.6 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated from 10.11.5 to 10.11.6 with the Combo.

I also have a MacBook Pro that I need to update so this make most sense - and I also ran into problems with the MAS once and had to use the matching combo anyway.

No problems with TRIM or Audio.

Works perfectly on my system. :thumbup:

I get to consider myself one of the lucky ones. I didn't have to bother with the OSXAptioFix2 driver in Clover. The original works just fine for me. Whether that changes in Sierra I won't know until I try it out. But at least 10.11.6 is stable for me. Now, my cable modem firmware rollback...yeah...

I forgot to update nvidia we driver so it kept crashing on boot. Just had to quickly remove load nvidia driver flag and add nv_disable=1, log in update the driver via nvidia preferences and reboot to access my setup as normal.

update from 10.11.5 to 10.11.6, but the following error appears.... any help would be appreciated.

I did the OSX update and it was fine, then I updated clover to version 3650 immediately (without reboot after OSX update), then can't reach the boot screen.....

Thanks for your help

Solved the problem: I have to rebuild the clover config file and everything is fine now, not sure why the original config file was changed during the clover update.

Just here to report:
Updated via the app store, everything went smoothly. Everything seems to be working.

My Build:
GA-Z97x-SLI
i7 4790 4.0 GHz
ASUS STRIX GTX980

Didn't use nv_disable=1. It auto disabled and then I allowed the NVidia control panel to auto-update the drivers.

I updated today. No problems so far. USB3, Audio, iMessage, FaceTime everything is working fine. Updated from the AppStore

Hi, i have updated from 10.11.5 to .6 from downloaded update, but now after restart is blocked on gray apple screen, what i can do? i have a nvidia 960 grafic card.

thanks.

Update went, ok. Downloaded combo update and I couldn't get it to launch. Went to the app store, hit update and a few restarts later, everything is running just fine. Audio and TRIM working. Nvidia drivers auto updated. No problemos here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back