Motherboard
rMBP
CPU
[email protected]
Graphics
i4K & GeForce GT 650M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I have a Macbook Pro that I'm trying to download OS X 10.11.6 to (I've already upgraded to it on the Macbook), but it seems to keep getting stalled in the app store. I get the spinning wheel in the title bar and it doesn't seem to be downloading as I can never find the "Install OS X El Capitan.app" file in the Application folder. Anyone else having this trouble? Any way to remedy it?

I have a Macbook Pro that I'm trying to download OS X 10.11.6 to (I've already upgraded to it on the Macbook), but it seems to keep getting stalled in the app store. I get the spinning wheel in the title bar and it doesn't seem to be downloading as I can never find the "Install OS X El Capitan.app" file in the Application folder. Anyone else having this trouble? Any way to remedy it?

A MacBook Pro or a hackintosh?

A MacBook Pro or a hackintosh?

A Macbook Pro, no Hackintosh. The problem was that I still had the 10.11.5 installer on my SSD and it kept finding that (even though it was in a different folder than Applications, then tried to download 10.11.5 again. I moved the 10.11.5 installer to my NAS box, deleted what it had started to download, then tried it again and it downloaded 10.11.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back