Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
One issue. I had already installed the latest Clover, two of the four memory slots appeared as empty after the upgrade from the app store. I have downloaded the OS, re-created the install USB drive, and reinstalled. For now, using the Clover version from MultiBEast, all ram visible. Waiting for the next Clover version.
There have been a lot of memory fixes in official clover version, particularly DDR4. You can try that.

Im in yosemite Mac OS X version 10.10.5 (14F1808) is not supported for NVIDIA’s drivers. any solution??

Update through app store went smooth as butter on GA-z170x-ud5

Updated without any problems. Not only it went smooth but now iMessages and Gmail both are working for me...

Installed on my "Diva" build from the App Store.. no issues. Beta drivers working fine on my 980ti. Sound and everything was still working after update. Only had to install Nvidia beta drivers.

Updated through the App store. It is running smoothly.

Update went fine, though everything works except the firewire ports, it states no firewire ports found? I can live without them but thought you should know.

I'm kind of freaking out about this because I just spent the week building my Hackintosh and getting the things I need to work for editing videos again.
I know I should make a copy of my boot disk, and have a bootable USB handy when/if I upgrade from 10.11.4, but can this break stuff?
*sadface*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back