Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i have updated to 10.11.4 via the app store update. When i restart my machine, the stop sign appears and can't boot. :(
I can boot only in safe mode.
I have Sip disabled and replaced the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi but no success.
Please some help here.

I have a issue, I have to boot with Nvidia drivers disabled but cannot use the web drivers since the card isn't supported. My card is EVGA GeForce GT 740 4GB. Any solutions? Everything else works fine other then my graphics card, is there a way to keep nv_disable=1 on boot but have it working?

Update went successfully through appstore

Hi,
i have updated to 10.11.4 via the app store update. When i restart my machine, the stop sign appears and can't boot. :(
I can boot only in safe mode.
I have Sip disabled and replaced the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi but no success.
Please some help here.

Any help with this guys?

Went great. Update went smooth (iMac 14,2). Booted into Intel video, prompted to download NVIDIA drivers, restarted, looking gorgeous!:thumbup:

I've been using HDMI audio via patched DSDT for years now, audio has never broken. Audio broke with this update. HDMI audio is now disabled. Don't know if it's something with 10.11.4 or the new nvidia web drivers. Can't seem to find anyone else experiencing the issue. Nothing else has changed in my setup for 4 OS versions now.

I have the same situation. Very frustating situation.. Tried to get hdmi/dp audio back to working for several hours, but faied.. Hope there will be a solution. Was vers happy with hdmi audio.

I have the same situation. Very frustating situation.. Tried to get hdmi/dp audio back to working for several hours, but faied.. Hope there will be a solution. Was vers happy with hdmi audio.

btw: Audio over DisplayPort work fine with NVIDIA drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back