Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I do not did anything special to config.plist

I do some trying. But the HD 530 is still not fully supported.:crazy:

Can you show us the configure of the config-file in the Clover.

Hi, I have updated from 10.11.3 to 10.11.4 on my HP envy J series, everything works like before except for the audio. I've tried to boot without cache and launch:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

and this is the output so you can see the problem that I got:

Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_IDT76e0_Envy.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext HoRNDIS.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AtherosWiFiInjector.kext
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]:     IOPCIDevice::metaClass
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]:     IOACPIPlatformDevice::metaClass
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleHDA; omitting from prelinked kernel.

hope somebody could tell me how to solve this.. thanks in advance! :thumbup:

No, I do not did anything special to config.plist
Could you please post your plist?? maybe there's something all of us who don't work are missing

So, nobody uses Chameleon anymore?!:problem:

Works for me on my Skylake System. ASUS Z170I i6700K GTX970

see http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...0t-35w-gtx-760-sm951-ahci-10.html#post1223723 on the process to update.

:D:clap::thumbup::lol:

AboutBox.png

Could please anyone with working HD530 post plist, and or any special steps as to what makes them work, I suppose some of us have the 7mb issue with no acceleration

Could please anyone with working HD530 post plist, and or any special steps as to what makes them work, I suppose some of us have the 7mb issue with no acceleration

There are no special steps to take- I used the default Clover plist with Inject Intel = No. Using HDMI port.

Everybody that is saying that replacing OSXAptioFixDrv with OSXAptioFix2Drv solves the problem...For me, that doesn't always work, when I restart I still get stuck there for multiple restarts only after a while of trying I am able to boot back to the OS. Hope there is any fix for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back