Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update went smooth without any issues.

Intel NUC 5i7, AppStore install had to boot with -x due to boot errors, the installer finished. As reported by others, I can only boot with -x now.

I had the same issue as others here--couldn't boot without safe mode (-x). This was on a Z68 board, Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3.

The solution was to swap out the Clover drivers, and use OsxAptioFix2Drv instead of OsxAptioFixDrv.

(I keep a cloned copy of my boot drive, so for me I just booted from that and used Clover Configurator normally. I don't think you can do mount the right EFI partition from safe mode, so others might need to make a Clover USB drive and boot using that to make the changes).

I am having the same issue. Is swapping out the driver just a case of removing the old and adding the new after getting into the EFI partition or a new install of clover? Do you have a link to the OsxAptioFix2Drv driver too?

The solution was to swap out the Clover drivers, and use OsxAptioFix2Drv instead of OsxAptioFixDrv

Can you please explain how to do this? I cannot run the Clover installer in Safe Mode. Where can I download OsxAptioFix2Drv and where do I need to copy it to?

Updating through App Store with Clover on Z68X-UD3H-B3/i5-2500K left me unable to boot with the OsxAptioFixDrv error: "requested memory exceeds our allocated..." etc.

The installer finished after booting with -x, but I can't boot to desktop without -x and I'm getting weird video artifacts in Safe mode (I have a Gigabyte HD 6870). Will proceed with changing out OsxAptioFixDrv for Fix2, we'll see how that goes.

Same issues on my z68xp-ud3/amd6850

strange I never had any problems with My hack and updates in years...

Was trying to Update from the Appstore and had no luck it was super slow.. So I grabbed the Combo update... and installed it with no issues..

I uninstalled Nvida Drivers before doing any of this..

Then once the update was done it appears that Clover is gone!!

I had to use my usb stick to boot back into OS X...

is this normal?

Should i Reinstall clover?

Looks like I will be watching and waiting a while longer on this one. First update I have seen in a while that appears to not be smooth sailing for the majority. Sticking with 10.11.3.

Z77X-UD5H v1.1 , i5-3570k, 16 GB RAM, Fusion Drive, GTX 660 TI.

Using latest Clover Version 3368 and OsxAptioFix2Drv!

With OSXAptioFixDrv the system won't boot.

Now running on 10.11.4 with no issues.

TRIM, Audio and Sleep works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back