Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wait new nvidia drivers before upgrade.
Here all work perfect, I am always little scared before make any system update... :p

same :crazy: But I don't feel "all right" if I'm not up to date ... :p

Just updated (off line update installer) without no problem. Audio / Lan / SSD Trim worked. No additional step required. Just repair permission with disk utility.

MB - Gigabyte GA-Z97M-D3H
CPU - Intel i3-4330 3.5 GHz
RAM - 8 GB DDR3
VGA - Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB
SSD - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250 GB
HDD - WDC WD30EFRX-68AX9N0 3 TB

Audio - Realtel ALC892
LAN - Realtek 8111F-VL

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 22.44.46.png

Hi
Now the nvidia 960 its working with hardware accel, but the nvidia control panel says that is using the default driver, and in verbose mode says Web driver loaded, strange and confusing
Anyone updated running skylake?

Gigabyte H55-USB3 / GTX 770 - updated via appstore, no issues

Updated to 10.11.4 via app store, all went perfectly apart from nvidia web driver which was expected and I therefore removed it first. As I run an EVGA 760 OC FTW the nvidia driver is not essential but still gives approx 10 FPS more than native OS X driver.

Same here on both my machines. No Problems and all is working well.

Updating through App Store with Clover on Z68X-UD3H-B3/i5-2500K left me unable to boot with the OsxAptioFixDrv error: "requested memory exceeds our allocated..." etc.

The installer finished after booting with -x, but I can't boot to desktop without -x and I'm getting weird video artifacts in Safe mode (I have a Gigabyte HD 6870). Will proceed with changing out OsxAptioFixDrv for Fix2, we'll see how that goes.

OK updated from App Store with no issues;)

Attachments

• About this Mac.jpg
    About this Mac.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 590
Thinkpad X131e update via Appstore success / no issues

For me it's not working.
I'm on a P67-C45 (B3) with an HD6850 and I have used the combo update.
When I start in verbose mode, I get the following:
IMG_0373.jpg
I'm no expert but I think the GPU is the problem since it seems that the mode-setting fails when booting (short flash but it stays at low resolution when it normally changes to high resolution).
Safe mode is not working either:
IMG_0374.jpg

Edit:
Seems like DSMOS is not arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back