i5 4590 3.3Ghz
Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi,
I have updated my hac to 10.11.4 last night via AppStore. When I booted it for the first time everything seems to be broken. My hac does neither boot in normal mode, save mode, with nv driver disabled nor from recovery disk or the installation USB.

Verbose mode gave me the error in the attachement.

Does someone know how to fix this? Restoring from TimeMachine Backup would help as well.

Thanks to everyone who can help me!

Attachments

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Air
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Nice and easy. I'm running Clover and updated via the App Store.

I made backups of my boot drive and EFI drive, then clicked updated in the App Store. When it rebooted, I checked to make sure TRIM and audio were working, then rebooted again for good measure. So far so good. :)

GA-Z87X-UD5H
i7-4770k
no graphics card
Clover, Yosemite
Realtek ALC898 with High Quality 110dB SNR HD audio

Motherboard
ASUS PRIME H310M-K
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
Android
after further investigation it appears my /var/log/system.log is littered with:

Mar 23 12:38:58 nineofnine kernel[0]: MT=>Free:bEndMLMEEvent = 0, bEndControlEvent = 0, bEndBulkOutDataEvent = 0, bEndDequeuePacketEvent = 0, bEndLoadFWEvent = 1, bOnAsicSwitchChannel = 0, bOnMlmeHandler = 0
Mar 23 12:39:28 --- last message repeated 5198 times ---

does anyone know how to fix this? I have no idea where it comes from (well i guess the kernel)

EDIT: Figured it out, its my wifi dongle driver: RT2870USBWirelessDriver.kext that is responsible. Guess its time I get a proper wifi card..
Did you solve this issue with this USB WiFI or did you buy a different one?

This issue also happened to me (also a lot of those lines during boot) when I got a new update for Mojave OS