Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!:beachball:

I don't know how to update.. I need to install all the hackintosh from zero?
Is there any tutorial that can help me?

Thanks!

Since I can't restart my Mac the usual way I first could not update but it worked via terminal.
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]softwareupdate --install --all[/FONT]
and then simply run
Code:
sudo shutdown -r now
for a restart.:)

I have an Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen 3 with XFX HD 6870 graphics card. After updating from the Combo update, got the same stop sign error (DMOS not arriving) error. Removing the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and replacing it with OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi let me back in.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 9.24.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 9.24.00 AM.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 156
After updating to 10.11.4 though app store, system can't boot and stoop sign appeared any clues?
When I tried to re boot using -v the attached pic appeared
All you have to do is Replace the osxAptioFixDrv with osxAptioFix2Drv in the Drivers64UEFI Folder, EFI Partition and it will boot fine.

This does indeed work but unfortunately you cannot mount your EFI partition in Safe Mode in OSX. The reason is because you cannot read/write FAT32 partitions in Safe Mode.

I have a Windows 10 partition that I booted into and used the first reply to this post to mount the EFI partition.

You could also use a Linux USB boot drive to access the EFI partition.

Essentially what you need to do is:
1. Delete OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
2. Copy OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI

Once done you should be able to boot back into OSX.

Thank you so much, worked like a charm!

All you have to do is Replace the osxAptioFixDrv with osxAptioFix2Drv in the Drivers64UEFI Folder, EFI Partition and it will boot fine.

FYI OsxAptioFix2Drv is used by default in MultiBeast and UniBeast.

Just to confirm what others have posted, Intel HD 530 graphics are now working perfectly without any artifacts.

:mrgreen:

Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 9.44.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 9.44.23 AM.png

No support for VGA output on OS X. Try DVI/DP/HDMI (can try using a DVI-to-VGA adapter as well).

Thanks! I'm using HDMI-VGA adapter and it works, but not good image quality,... does DVI-D to VGA possible using passive adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back