Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem at all here.. pressed the download button in the apple store, went away had dinner came back and my system was restated, installed, and still fully working. The only thing this install broke was the handoff activation which I needed to rerun toleda's patch for and now i'm back in business...

Feels a little more stable, with a bit less finder crashes than the previous version...

GRAPHIC CARD: GTX 460 1GB
i read in some forums that, the 460 gtx always coming with some trouble

1. I updated my hackintosh via App Store

1.1 Only wanna boot with nv_disable=1

1.2 On the desktop, it said update your Nvidia driver...

1.3 Nvidia driver updated 346.03.05f02
(everything was working fine only with the webdriver, i never installed any nvidia driver from Multibeast, because everytime i tried this before, my hackintosh didnt boot anymore...so i dont wanna do this right now, because iam affraid to lose all my data)

1.4 Only wanna boot with nv_disable=1

2. I installed Software combo via DL from the Apple website as well

2.1 (I cant reach the desktop anymore.... (-x ect. wont work))

2.2 can reach the desktop with nv_disable=1 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. iam freaking out

any help would be very fine

Tried it with a 770 GTX same issues ...

4. so i reinstalled El Captain, instaling nvidia web driver all fine

4.1 after loading drivers with mutlibeast, blackscreen, desktop unreachable (settings macpro 6.1)

5. another try, all working right now, because of the multibeast settings (macpro 3.1)

Can anybody tell me whats the difference between multibeast settings macpro 3.1-4.1-5.1-6.1???

Can anybody tell me whats the difference between multibeast settings macpro 3.1-4.1-5.1-6.1???

And why it doesnt work with my system?

Ah okay, thanks!

(BTW: With the Update, Sound is better, iam really happy! :))

edit: after some restarts, sound is like before....
means only line out working, but only a very quieter limited volume... , internal speakers only noise
damn!

HP ProBook 450 G2 + combo 10.11.3 update -> works OOB @ Clover.

After first restart something weird goes with BIOS - it didn't detect BootDisk and showed up error with option to go into System Diagnostics - inside I simply click Exit and it restarted, now my m.2 SSD was correctly detected and assigned as boot disk, OSX loaded and performed next steps of update.

After update status : functionality persists, disfunctionalities persists also :) [no webcam after sleep... - believe its dsdt thing...]

Hello tonymacx86,

maybe you can update you first post so it's clear, that both NVIDIA drivers for 10.11.3 are working with Maxwell mobile cards (at least GTX 970m/980m) too. :thumbup:

Thanks, Dirk

This is my first time installing OSX had to start with snow leopard to make a El Capitan USB.
I installed it got everything working. Install nvidia drivers and setup my screens

Then shutdown for the night. This morning turned on my system. Booted into OS X with nv_disable=1. To find the screen humping around in chrome everything seems to be rendering slowly. Made sure the nvidia driver was the right driver and that is was enabled. Also noticed my second screen isn't working. Now any ideas. I know I will need to use nv_disable=1 to boot for the time being but mainly the graphics issue really. Oh and audio now will not work.

This is my first time installing OSX had to start with snow leopard to make a El Capitan USB.
I installed it got everything working. Install nvidia drivers and setup my screens

Then shutdown for the night. This morning turned on my system. Booted into OS X with nv_disable=1. To find the screen humping around in chrome everything seems to be rendering slowly. Made sure the nvidia driver was the right driver and that is was enabled. Also noticed my second screen isn't working. Now any ideas. I know I will need to use nv_disable=1 to boot for the time being but mainly the graphics issue really. Oh and audio now will not work.

as you have installed the nvidia drivers, you need to stop booting with nv_disable=1 because that is why the screen is jumping around :)

you need to enable nvidia with nvda_drv=1, give that a go

if your audio is ALC892, you could try using multinbeast and install it from there

Silly me, forgot about enabling the drivers.

My audio is ALC1150 on the board,

I will try using multibeast to install again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back