Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated 3 hacks without any problems. All booting via Clover v3320. No need to change any USB, audio or trim settings...just works.
  • Downloaded Combo update and saved it onto a USB stick.
  • Updated Dell Inspiron 530 (MacPro 3,1; NVIDIA GT240; PikerAlpha Audio kext; FL1009 USB3)
  • Updated Acer 4830T notebook (MacBook Pro8,1; HD3000; PikerAlpha Audio kext)
  • Updated Z77X-UP5 (iMac13,2; HD4000; PikerAlpha Audio kext)
  • All auto-sleep; wake from sleep & have audio after sleep

Successfully updated from 10.11.2 via AppStore.

Motherboard: ASUS Z77-A
CPU: Intel i5-3470 Haswell (Mac Mini 6,2 custom system definition)
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB (No driver installed)

Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111 v2.0.0 working
Audio: Realtek ALC887/888b working

Boot flag: dart=0

:clap:

UPDATE: iMessage doesn't working :cry:

UPDATE 2: iMessage fixed with this

Tried to update last night. It downloaded, started installing, and froze at the apple logo and progress bar saying "Time Remaining: 12 minutes". Sat there for 30 minutes until I forced a restart. It booted up fine with no issues, but I'm still on 10.11.2 and it's asking to restart to install. I'll try the update again tonight and if it doesn't work from the App Store, I'll use the combo update dmg.

Update: Ran the update from the App Store again and it ran smoothly. Rebooted and Nvidia alerted me to download the new drivers, rebooted again and all is well including iMessage and audio.

Updated my system (Z97X-UD3H, Intel Core i7-4790K, GTX 770) today over the App Store and it worked without an issue!

Audio, TRIM, USB 3.0: everything works
Graphics: I got prompted to install the new nVidia update after upgrade, works as well!

We're glad this update has worked out so well for everyone- keep posting your results! :thumbup:

works Great ....thanks tonymacx86 :thumbup:

Any new AMD GPU support added?

Uneventful on all my CustoMacs with the note that the rig I have as MacPro 6,1 iMessage works and doesn't work. This has been an issue since the upgrade on El Cap. What I mean by that is it seems that the iMessage authentication is not full - I am able to send messages to some numbers and only sometime. It's kind of random. FaceTime works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back