Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the combo update and it worked fine. My hack will boot into the primary screen (3 monitors) and updated the nvidia drivers and rebooted, everything seems to be great.

GA-Z68XP-UD4 + nV 8800GT

Out of the box, no problems.

Update completed and no issues from App store.
Z87x Oc force and I7 4790K, under clover.

By any chance do any of your USB 3 ports work as USB 3?

downloaded the update from apple website, installed seamlessly

image.tiff

Last edited by a moderator:
minor hiccup with it not restarting itself at the installing updates screen, hit the restart button and the install finished properly. Now to see if my GPU freezes improve at all.

Asus Z97E
Asus Radeon 280x

Working great on MSI z97 PC Mate | GTX 970

minor hiccup with it not restarting itself at the installing updates screen, hit the restart button and the install finished properly. Now to see if my GPU freezes improve at all.

Asus Z97E
Asus Radeon 280x
I had the same hiccup, had to restart manually. Also, I have a keyboard that sometimes is not recognized on reboot, and it wasn't when I rebooted to reinstall (this may or may not be relevant). Anyway, the progress bar stopped about 2/3rds done. A second reboot with a backup keyboard and it finished fine.

Only grumble is that the upgrade didn't fix my iMessage weirdness.

skylake i5-6600
Asus Maximus VIII Hero

After updating I get a black screen, everything was working before... I'm using a gtx 760, default os X drivers. Please somebody help, thanks.

UPDATE:
I got it working now, it was because I was using the iMac 15.1, so I have changed the smbios in the clover loader to iMac 14,2, then I switched again to the 15.1 and did the, step of problem 4 again http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/161256-solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.html and I got it working now!

Samekas, could you explain step by step where did you changed the Product Name in Clover? I'm having the same issue. I have 15,1 and I was going to change it using the Clover Configurator. Thank you!

My video card is the EVGA GT 740 SC. I was able to login back with nv_disable=1 and downloaded the nvidia web drivers but when I restarted I get the black screen again.

Update:
I didn't have to change it to 14,2. I just follow the steps of problem 4, rebooted and it's working again. Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back