Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed without backup through the App Store. All I had to do afterwards was boot into safe mode after the install to install the Nvidia web drivers for 10.11.3 and the install the audio drivers through MultiBeast. Easy install. Thanks for the heads up about the graphics drivers and the audio drivers.

Everything works (sound & Trim), an update just like a real Mac.

Z77X-UD5H
Intel i7 3770K
SSD OCZ vertex 3 128GB
NVIDIA GeForce 640 2048MB
El Capitan 10.10.3

update worked fine but i noticed an increase in boot time by 2 or 3 times? anyone else boot time taking longer?

Edit:
Fixed my issue just needed to delete all the intel graphics kects in extensions folder, now I'm back down to 20~30 second boot rather than 2 minutes :D

After updating I get a black screen, everything was working before... I'm using a gtx 760, default os X drivers. Please somebody help, thanks.

UPDATE:
I got it working now, it was because I was using the iMac 15.1, so I have changed the smbios in the clover loader to iMac 14,2, then I switched again to the 15.1 and did the, step of problem 4 again http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/161256-solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.html and I got it working now!

Last edited:
Updated here with no problems via App Store.

does anyone know how to uninstall nvidia drivers?

I updated to 10.11.3 through the app store and everything works except the display which I have to wait for an update. I tried installing the beta driver but now, it boots into a black screen.

I can still access it if I boot using safe mode but I need to uninstall the beta drivers for nvidia.

does anyone know how to uninstall nvidia drivers?

I updated to 10.11.3 through the app store and everything works except the display which I have to wait for an update. I tried installing the beta driver but now, it boots into a black screen.

I can still access it if I boot using safe mode but I need to uninstall the beta drivers for nvidia.
Did you try to boot with the Clover Boot Arg (gear icon at the Clover boot screen) "nv_disable=1"?

So, based on this report, if I buy and install a ZOTAC GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0.
I should be good to go without any issues? LOL ok. Just joking. But thanks for posting. I'm looking at the Zotac version of the Nvidia 750Ti for my Mid 2010 Mac Pro running El Capitan with 32GB of RAM. Will soon upgrade RAM to OWC 16GB mod sticks for a total of 64GB of RAM. FCPX with the RAM and Zotac 750Ti should blaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back