Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
after Update : no more boot from my SSD: the Bios wont boot from the SSD UEFI , I must boot from the USB Stick.
re-installed Clover UEFI on the SSD via MultiBeast : no change.

Very strange.

if your stuck on "could not be verified" I had that problem, I had my auto Time/Date set to Apple USA instead of Apple Europe. Make sure your automatic date and time update is set according to your country. After I set it to Europe I was able to update.

After update, all seems well using my test SSD on my Asus Deluxe 170, did noticed the apple magic mouse is not lagging at all. Just need to wait for my nvidia software update for my gtx 980. After that is done, I'll be updating my main SSD Drive.

Looks like I'm going to have to re-do everything reinstall because its not working. changing date and time doesn't work neither.

Up and running. Updated via Apple combo 10.11.3 It took less than 5 minutes to install and reboot !!:D

Attachments

• Update.png
    Update.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 254
Fifth try I finally had it work:
- I disabled osx caching server before the 4th try
- change the `/etc/ntp.conf` file back to default...I had changed it about year ago

I can't be certain which actually fixed it but there you go.
Oh and each time it was straight from the AppStore.

My Z77-DS3H build did the update with no issues. But having problems with my HP Probook with the verification issue. My Macbook has updated after 6th attempt. My Sandy bridge hack went thru with no issues also my Quad core Xeon hack also. Just my HP Probook which won't update.

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 22.14.07.png

All good, installed via combo updater and enabled TRIM :clap:

Thanks!:thumbup:

GA-H67N-USB3:

Just updated via app store. Everything working!

First time I haven't had to fix anything since Snow Leopard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back