Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack, Google OS X El Capitan Update could not be verified it seems to be an issue with the way that the date / time is set.

Date and time is set correctly if it wasn't iMessage or app store wouldn't log in.

Date and time is set correctly if it wasn't iMessage or app store wouldn't log in.

I didn't say that the date and time wasn't set correctly, looking at the Google finds it appears to be related to the way that the date and time is set.
YMMV

here mate the direct link.. u can get the dmg package from here :D this is how install its faster then letting it download via appstore
Also clear your cache

This will fix Corrupted App Store Download Cache

Jack try this mate
go to Terminal type: open $TMPDIR../C/
it will open up a folder
then Delete com.apple.appstore and try again mate

http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL1859/en_US/osxupdcombo10.11.3.dmg

Can't download Combo update neither. Doesn't download just says 72 weeks remaining when trying to download. Think apples servers are having problems.

How about the AMD Radeon cards and the sleep function? I see there are updated drivers for AMD. I downgraded my main kit to Yosemite due to sleep not functioning properly on El Capitan. Can anyone with an AMD Radeon card tell me if this update solved their sleep/wake issues?

I will let you know. :thumbup:

Update: Nope, displays still remain offline after wake. If iGPU in enabled, I get sleep that lasts 10 seconds before wake, and 10 seconds later system freeze.
:thumbdown:

Edit: Only AppleHDA needed to be re-installed. TRIM carried over (again).

Schermata 2016-01-19 alle 21.29.17.png

works oob on my config :headbang::headbang:

* GA-Z77-DS3H + Intel HD4000 Gfx + OS X 10.11.3 Update SUCCESS ! *

• SIP Partially Disabled, ran the OS X Update via the App Store
• Updated from OS X 10.11.2 to OS X 10.11.3 El Capitan
• Toleda’s CloverALC patch & Clover TRIM working automatically as before
• USB2/3, Messages, FaceTime and iTunes Beats 1 Radio all good here.

everything works out of the box

AppStore >Update > Reboot > finish

Lenovo G560

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back